1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
California passed SB 1446 Firearms: magazine capacity into Law NO Magazines {MG Belts} Over 10 rounds
commencing July 1, 2017
Everyone will be Selling there Mags Have to be out of the State by July 1 2017
soon to be 10+ will be ILLEGAL in California NO GRANDFATHERING
and This bill would provide that no reimbursement is required

What do you think the MG Belts too????

Bury them ALL I say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Now this Text Font

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
!st they confiscate the mags then the guns. Who said it couldn't happen here?

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
California passed SB 1446 Firearms: magazine capacity into Law NO Magazines {MG Belts} Over 10 rounds
commencing July 1, 2017
Everyone will be Selling there Mags Have to be out of the State by July 1 2017
soon to be 10+ will be ILLEGAL in California NO GRANDFATHERING
and This bill would provide that no reimbursement is required

What do you think the MG Belts too????

Bury them ALL I say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its the same **** they pulled on us here in NY. In one overnight, backdoor closed session of state senate, they passed the SAFE act. The next morning, ALL magazines over 10 rounds were contraband and we were given a few months to sell them out of state or turn them in. Of ALL the unconstitutional aspects of the SAFE act, thats the one that burned my ass the most. How can a state govt come along and tell me 'hey you cant own that anymore, we wont compensate you for it but we will arrest you if we find you with one'.....

Everybody looked at NY and said 'serves you right for living in a liberal state' or 'maybe you should have voted' or even 'Id NEVER abide by those stupid rules'.....wake up folks...its happening everywhere. Inch by inch they are winning.

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
First they confiscated the standard magazines, and I didn't worry because all my firearms fed from belts, tubes or were single shot.

Then they they stopped the sale of ammunition without an ID card, and I didn't worry because I was a reloader.

Then they came for the firearms, and I didn't worry because I'd become an archery aficionado.

Then they came for all the 'dangerous implements,' like England did, and I no longer had a way to hunt or defend myself and my family.

When they came for me and my family, I had no choice.

Carry On!
Gary
><>

·
Registered
7,250 Posts
Well done...

Well done,Gary...!! That's the progression that most likely the liberals will promote. It's a good take on what a German said when asked why the German people did not stop Hitler's attacks on the insane,disabled,political rivals,opposition and finally the Jews. By the time sensible folks started to complain....there was no one left to come to their assistance.

"Never,ever...ever...give up the fight." (Winston Churchill to the Parliament in 1940-41 during the 'Battle of Briton')

·
Registered
617 Posts
OK Gang - as a involuntary captive of the communist state of KA, I ask you all in "free states" to remember this and HELP US. Most of what I hear here and on gunbroker is "no sales to CA" (without bothering to look at the rules to see whether something can be modified to get into the state). I here "oh, screw Kommifornia".. "you brought it on yourself etc." OK well remember... as CA goes, so goes the NATION. CA has over 10% of the entire population of the country. When combined with other communist states such as NY, CT, NJ, HI etc. "occupied states" make up a LARGE chunk of the US population. So.... don't just sit there in TX or KY and laugh at CA. Your cities are growing too. Large cities = liberalism and move away from guns. Think it can't happen to you? Remember CO's mag ban?

When selling something - consider how you might work to modify it to help a fellow shooter in an occupied zone. When voting, and writing to your representatives, remember there is a big country outside your sparsely populated red states.

·
Registered
95 Posts
OK Gang - as a involuntary captive of the communist state of KA, I ask you all in "free states" to remember this and HELP US. Most of what I hear here and on gunbroker is "no sales to CA" (without bothering to look at the rules to see whether something can be modified to get into the state). I here "oh, screw Kommifornia".. "you brought it on yourself etc." OK well remember... as CA goes, so goes the NATION. CA has over 10% of the entire population of the country. When combined with other communist states such as NY, CT, NJ, HI etc. "occupied states" make up a LARGE chunk of the US population. So.... don't just sit there in TX or KY and laugh at CA. Your cities are growing too. Large cities = liberalism and move away from guns. Think it can't happen to you? Remember CO's mag ban?

When selling something - consider how you might work to modify it to help a fellow shooter in an occupied zone. When voting, and writing to your representatives, remember there is a big country outside your sparsely populated red states.

I know I am new here, but I have made this statement on several different forums under the same user name. Anyone who wants mags or other items I will happily have the items shipped to me and I will forward the items to anyone held behind enemy lines. All I ask is that you pick up the shipping cost from me to you. If I was well off I'd pick up the shipping cost but I'm just a ole country boy that wants to help out fellow gun owners

Open resistance is our only choice. Natural rights are given to all men at birth by their creator. When you have to beg for permission from someone then that is not a right , it is a privilege. The ability to defend ones person or property is a natural right.

So anyone needing banned items shoot me a pm so that we can work out the details.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Gonna be interesting when cops start getting shot for enforcing these laws. Wonder how many will have to die before they overturn these dumbass laws?

Maybe a few politicians need some lead skittles also...

·
Registered
352 Posts
These sh!tbrick leftists leave the PRK and head to better business, economical or job climes and take their crap with them. It does indeed infest other states a little at a time. The as$clowns in Sacramento couldn't be outdone by NY, so here ya go.....

·
Registered
95 Posts
Gonna be interesting when cops start getting shot for enforcing these laws. Wonder how many will have to die before they overturn these dumbass laws?

Maybe a few politicians need some lead skittles also...

Probably the same number of those killed enforcing the prohibition of alcohol. The only reason it was repealed was because our masters couldn't have the people openly defying their rules. It would set a prescient for other laws that we the people refuse to consent to.

·
Registered
8 Posts
First they confiscated the standard magazines, and I didn't worry because all my firearms fed from belts, tubes or were single shot.

Then they they stopped the sale of ammunition without an ID card, and I didn't worry because I was a reloader.

Then they came for the firearms, and I didn't worry because I'd become an archery aficionado.

Then they came for all the 'dangerous implements,' like England did, and I no longer had a way to hunt or defend myself and my family.

When they came for me and my family, I had no choice.

Carry On!
Gary
><>
This. We all need to stick together.

·
Registered
89 Posts
We do all need to stick together whether you are a belt fed, ar-15 ak 47 shotgunner pistol shooter or any other type of shooter. A gun owner is a gun owner it doesn't matter what type of gun it is , sooner or later they will come after it. And all those who say they will never get mine , are you really prepared to die for our rights or is it brave talk! We all say we will never comply but when it comes to it how many really will stand and fight?? I don't see a united front of gun owners going against this or any other laws, its just a few who are willing and realise that the end is near. Everyone else is silent hoping this will not effect them or will go away. IT WILL NOT EVER. And I fear we are on the way to the end soon.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What are the Beltfeed Boys going to do??????????? have 10rd Belts????????????

·
Registered
6,355 Posts

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
I think we are real close to this becoming the law of the land.

If there is a huge backlash against trump, and i think there will be, a democratic congress and president will quickly pass all the kommifornia laws and then some. Hold on to your shorts fellas.

Karl

·
Registered
95 Posts

You are absolutely correct.

I unfortunately fear that we may have to be not so civil to drive the point home that rights are not to be trampled on.

Let's all face it, gun control has absolutely nothing to do with safety regardless of what they constantly parrot. It has nothing to do with lives lost or whatever other lie that they repeat. What gun control's end goal is that those that make the rules want a monopoly on the ability to use force. They don't want us peasants able to say no from a distance. They don't want us to have the same hardware that their enforcers carry daily they simply want us to come groveling at their feet begging for mercy.

Look at the personality types that typically gravitate to positions in government. The term Megalomaniac seems to fit 99% of those in any elected position. This is typically true from a home owners president to the president of the USA.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts