1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just out of curiosity once you fill out the paperwork and have an sbr what are the rules for moving to a new state, assuming that state is firearms friendly?

· Registered
1,036 Posts
You have to submitt form 5320.20 Application to Transport Interstate or to Temporarily Export Certain NFA Firearms. to the NFA branch, and get the approval if you are transporting or relocating the weapon to another state
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.