1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Israel parts kit that I built at home with the supervision of a gunsmith. Has homemade spade grips (not real pretty) but they work great. Two mounts, one that goes in the square hitch of the truck or jeep. The other is a 30/50 cal. cradle. Also a trunnion shield, carry handle and about 3000 links. Rifle runs and works great. Asking 2300.00/ neg or trade for a ruger sr 76.2

·
Registered
24 Posts
PU mount?

Will you consider selling the PU mount separate? Have pics of that mount?

Edit, I thought it was a stake hole mount, so disregard. I want one of those!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry I am computer illiterate, If you want to send me your cell number and I can send as many pics as you want. If not comfortable with that I will see if my wife knows how to post pics..

·
Premium Member
3,032 Posts
or your email would work
If you want to email the pix to me I'll post them on this thread. Send to lloyd at eastcreekprecision dot com (change the "at" and "dot" to the correct symbols and take out the spaces - trying to outfox email bots that send reams of spam).

·
Registered
145 Posts
Israel parts kit that I built at home with the supervision of a gunsmith. Has homemade spade grips (not real pretty) but they work great. Two mounts, one that goes in the square hitch of the truck or jeep. The other is a 30/50 cal. cradle. Also a trunnion shield, carry handle and about 3000 links. Rifle runs and works great. Asking 2300.00/ neg or trade for a ruger sr 76.2
Let's work a deal, would be interested in cash deal or SR-762 trade. Call me at 309-242-45zero1 Trent

1 - 15 of 15 Posts