1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD Semi 1919A4 with extras

SOLD

Posted on other forums

Up for sale is a Rapid Fire semi 1919A4 (308 / 762 NATO) plus other 1919 related items.
$2500 plus shipping (sorry don't have a shipping estimate yet)
Gun must ship to an FFL unless a FTF sale is done (Lancaster PA area). This will ship in two boxes (maybe 3). Gun will be ship separately from the other items, most likely in a cheap case in a cardboard box.
Will accept discrete PP +3%, major brand or postal MO, check, certified check. All checks & MOs will have to clear before shipping.

-Rapid Fire 1919A4 built from an Israeli gun (308), not a home build.
-Reproduction tripod (copy of original design) with Pintle and T&E. Gun was mounted but never fired from it.
-A6 stuff; bipod, cone flash hider, stock in fair condition (few dents & dings, used & abused looking) it still mounts and works. No carry handle for the shroud.
-Lamitrap 10 round linker.
-Emery Jones 6 lobe crank fire. It's one of the early ones. Used it once.
-308 links, 1200+ pieces. 800 of these I bought used but never used them, the rest I have used and are a mix of new & used.
-8mm links, new, 500 pieces with two starter tabs (starter tabs do work with 308, don't think the links will)

If more detailed pics are needed please ask and I'll do the best I can.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Whom ever is the lucky winner, I'm looking for 8mm links.

Karl

·
Premium Member
6,032 Posts
Nice turn key package at a great price I doubt it will last long. Thanks to offering it to the guys here first. Russ

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did get an email early this morning from a local guy, I don't know if he's a tire kicker or not, waiting for a reply from him.

Whom ever is the lucky winner, I'm looking for 8mm links.

Karl
Karl your confusing me posting on two forums :D JK
If your interested in the 8mm link you should have said something earlier, these are the only 8mm item I have for this.
If you want them send me a message with your offer, you helped me out and I can take that value off the package price.
That's if no one else minds, the local guy won't care

Arcangel sent me an offer, I just replied to it before posting this, he doesn't want the tripod and I sent him a counter offer.
I also told him about the local guy.

Toolman, I feel my price is fair for what I have in it, and I need funds and that's the only reason it's up for sale, I don't want to sell it but have to. :jedicrying:
Actually I posted this same listing on Weapon Guilds 24 hours earlier, so you guys were second :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still waiting on local guy to reply/call, want to give him a little more time (hours, not going to wait very long)

But arcangel is very interested in everything but the repro tripod, sorry Karl.

So this sale is on hold for now

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Going to say SPF
Local guy coming over tomorrow to check it out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts