1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,081 Posts
Did you call kmp..?

·
Premium Member
1,081 Posts
Website only shows "wide" trigger.......These may have been the replacements for some guns that were built a long time ago and had funky sears.I forget the builder but He died young iirc. The sears were 2 piece with a rivet and were Wider. KMP built a run of replacements for those guns.

Tom was on the board a week or 2 ago...Call April and ask whats up.

·
Registered
40 Posts
If you want one from KMP, you'll need to call or email to get on their list. I've not been able to buy directly from their website.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Website only shows "wide" trigger.......These may have been the replacements for some guns that were built a long time ago and had funky sears.I forget the builder but He died young iirc. The sears were 2 piece with a rivet and were Wider. KMP built a run of replacements for those guns.

Tom was on the board a week or 2 ago...Call April and ask whats up.
Duke I think they were Ohio Rapid Fire.

·
Registered
942 Posts
I have 2 or 3 new extras from KMP sitting in the shop. TRIGGER SEAR AND RETURN SPRING. Send me a PM if your in need

·
Registered
804 Posts
They are shipping. I ordered a spare 3 weeks ago and was told that they were waiting on something to be done to the triggers and it would be a week or two. It showed up last Thursday. The trigger itself is wider than the older KMP I have on my 30-06 for comfort, I assume. Need to see if it “trigger shaft” will fit in the lock frame that has my “skinney” KMP trigger in it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts