1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I came across these items today as I was going through my parts box. The trigger assembly looks just like the one on the KMP website but the back part of the top section of the trigger is not shaped to a tapered end. Instead, the rear of the upper portion of the trigger is simply rounded from right to left. The trigger is the wide version and the sear fits the far end of the upper portion of the trigger. A trigger block that goes into the lock frame assembly completes the parts that I have. None of the parts are marked anywhere so I do not know the manufacturer, but as I said, the trigger looks just like the one on the KMP website. I do not see any wear as if these parts were previously used either. If any members have an interest in these parts and can put them to use, please contact me as I have no use for them. Thank you.

stingray656667

·
Premium Member
1,303 Posts
can you text or email a pic?
Sounds like a Allied trigger maybe.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
semi trigger, sear, trigger block

I will try to email you a photo if you provide me an email address. Thanks.

stingray656667

·
Legendary Donor
2,491 Posts
I'm going to hazard a guess as TomT always marked his Sears with a K, Lee tool and machine made a similar designed set that wasn't marked(not sure if they made a wide trigger though), if it's a lee sear they are slighly different in size compared to the KMP. ORF also made some but I don't believe theirs looked like the KMP

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Semi trigger and associated parts

I listed this trigger assembly as a wide version because of its similarity to the one pictured on KMP's website which, I believe, was listed as a wide trigger. The trigger measures .2695 to .270 at the area of the trigger pin hole. I'm not certain that this is a wide trigger as I have nothing to compare it to but I thought the measurements would help any interested parties determine if it was something that they could use. Thank you.

stingray656667

1 - 6 of 6 Posts