1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WP_20151125_14_27_42_Pro.jpg

I have been extremely busy this year so have not had much time to post here. Just finished up latest Vickers run thought I would share. Still have side plates and semi kits for sale.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I bought KIWI's RSP and semi parts several months back. Top notch stuff.

His build thread on Calguns.net is wonderful. A must have for anyone building this weapon.

·
Registered
4,857 Posts
Mine runs like a champ, thanks again Kiwi.
CaptMax

·
Registered
352 Posts
Kiwi is awesome! Nice to meet him in person. Since my Vickers is missing from the group picture with her sisters, as she had already come home with me, here's one....

If you're thinking about having something built, you most certainly won't be sorry having Kiwi build it.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I have had so many people talking about mine over the last few days. I have friends show up that I haven't seen in months to see the vick. Had it under the tree until I had to move it.

·
Registered
781 Posts
I'm driving down to pick mine up Saturday. I went ahead and had him do the coil spring conversion to mine. Time to dig my tripod and get to work "beautifying" it so it looks as good as the weapon that will be sitting on top of it.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I feel that my tripod quickie restoration doesn't do Kiwi's work justice....lol. His Vickers are exquisite in every way....

I'm driving down to pick mine up Saturday. I went ahead and had him do the coil spring conversion to mine. Time to dig my tripod and get to work "beautifying" it so it looks as good as the weapon that will be sitting on top of it.

·
Registered
4,857 Posts
Since these are all Kiwi's builds I figured it was good reason to post a picture of mine (again). :eek:
He did a great job on it. Sorry I don't have the dial sight on it in this picture, but it is on it now.
CaptMax

·
Registered
781 Posts
I picked mine up yesterday. Here's a couple of Pic's. Very nice work and I am very pleased with the end result. I still will need to "glam up" my tripod over the Winter. In the meantime, hopefully in the next few days I will dig out my MG3 AA tripod with the Maxim 1910 adapter and see how well it works with the Vickers. My RH plate is a Halo plate I ordered it from them a year or so before the build started and the were kind enough to go to the trouble to serial number it to my parts kit. Lock is a coil spring conversion.

View attachment 14920 View attachment 14921

1 - 20 of 30 Posts