1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,356 Posts
Can't wait till you guys find out what is in them :cool: We will talk soon Richard and many thanks for the box I got today.

·
Premium Member
7,356 Posts
That is GREAT news Richard I will be watching the site for the new additions. Sounds like you all have a busy weekend ahead and I can't wait to see what else is in the mix.

·
Premium Member
7,356 Posts
Richard if you find any milled USGI trunnions with numbers stamped on the underside of them I am calling dibbs now! We will chat soon but we have to keep one back for Sam because I promised to help him.

·
Premium Member
7,356 Posts
I have been trying to place an order for a few hours but keep getting an error message on the Apex site?

·
Premium Member
7,356 Posts
Richard I have a few British open bolt parts and am a little familiar with them.

·
Premium Member
7,356 Posts
Richard you always price fairly and I can only imagine what it cost to load, haul, unload and store 7 semi's full of this big heavy stuff not to mention the multiple trips it takes to put deals together. I can't wait to hear what else you found.

·
Premium Member
7,356 Posts
Richard that is dirt cheap! Will you have them at the creek?

·
Premium Member
7,356 Posts
Make Sam and Forest do it they are young and will adjust maybe? :rofl:

·
Premium Member
7,356 Posts
Richard I would love to know the history of these! That camo is varied in pattern and color and I have not seen those before. Very nice find. Keep posting those pictures of all the goodies we love so much.

·
Premium Member
7,356 Posts
Argentinian Richard and those pictures confirm my suspicions because they mimic the camo on a few of the Colt 28 wood ammo boxes I got and the pattern and colors are the same. Very cool find and the Argy's did have 50's with the early short barrel and an odd charging system that resembles a shifter on an old tractor.

·
Premium Member
7,356 Posts
Works for me Richard there are lots of pictures and they all show up fine.

·
Premium Member
7,356 Posts
Hopefully Sam remembers a MKII Sten kit with the loop stock. I'll see you guys next week Richard, travel safe!

·
Premium Member
7,356 Posts
Sounds like you are making progress Richard. You will certainly have your work cut out for you this winter and I doubt you will be bored! I will see you guys in a couple weeks and look forward to catching up.

·
Premium Member
7,356 Posts
Richard I have no doubt these will sell fast and at that price it is a steal being all USGI parts!

·
Premium Member
7,356 Posts
Well that didn't last long :rolleyes: see what I get for working.

·
Premium Member
7,356 Posts
Cool stuff Richard (y) this is like the american pickers beltfed edition lol keep the pictures of your finds coming and thanks for sharing them with us.

·
Premium Member
7,356 Posts
Somehow I missed the early Lewis stuff so I had better get on the ball before they are gone.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts