1919 A4 Forums banner

581 - 600 of 632 Posts

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #581
We had this pallet delivered last Friday:

Two original British wood storage / transport chests with 50 LEWIS LMG magazines in each one!

LEWIS LMG Category

It is amazing to see that the British fitted rounded wood inserts into the chests to keep those pan magazines from shifting. Grease has been on them for so long that some are stuck together, base to base.

Richard

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #583
@Apexgunparts

Richard, if you get the opportunity, an inside shot of one of those crates would be really neat. I'd love to see how they stacked 'em!
Stacked like pancakes, they are!
We have the pictures of the opened crates.
I will have my people send one over to me to post during our normal working hours.

Richard

·
11,810 Posts
i want a super market sweep level contest where i get to go through the apex warehouses with a gaylord and get to keep everything i can stack in the box!

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #586
i want a super market sweep level contest where i get to go through the apex warehouses with a gaylord and get to keep everything i can stack in the box!
Did you watch the Warehouse 5 video?
It is on our YouTube channel:

There is a lot stacked up over there as well as what we have over at Stone Avenue.

Richard

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
Those are wonderful Richard thanks for sharing the picture.

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
I received my Izzy FAL handguards and scope mount today. They were 1000X better than described on your website. Another sincere thank you to you and your organization for bringing us the best stuff available.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #591
I am glad you are pleased with your purchases.

Glad that everyone enjoyed the pictures of the crates of LEWIS magazines!
It is nice to work at a place where we get to "touch" history!
I wonder what stories those magazines could tell?

Richard

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #592
APEX Gun Parts Black Friday sales products are now live.

APEX Sales & Deals

The people working at WH5 have been putting in long hours (including Saturday) getting product ready for the sale.
This week I made one more run with our box truck to bring over the rest of the material.
SO.. I would strongly suggest that anyone who is interested and doesn't want to miss out on some of the limited quantity items go to the APEX Gun Parts web site and sign up for the "E-News" so the deals will come to your inbox.

Not to worry, the people in shipping have refined the process of picking and packing your orders.
They have been making boxes well in advance of this week.
They are quite confident they can handle yet another bump up in weekly order totals, and get your packages sent in a timely manner.

Richard

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Yes i agree. That is great to see things like this still out there. WOW. Nice.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #595
@Rory don’t you have a M-N coffee table? Someone should buy a whole case of Lewis mags and throw a glass plate over it. That would be an awesome coffee table!
Too late, the 1 complete case of LEWIS pan magazines is already spoken for.
The other chest is short all the magazines we have already sold.
The same gent purchased a sealed case of NOS BREN MK2 barrels from us last December.
He came by our warehouse to collect the case on the drive home from the SAR show.

Richard

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #597
Any word on a re-supply of Galil ARM barrels?
Yes, my supplier said some would be available in December.
He would not commit to a number.
After that the supply should start to return to "normal" in February.

My CETME C barrel supplier is still delivering on schedule, with another 100 pieces due in December.

Richard

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
Too late, the 1 complete case of LEWIS pan magazines is already spoken for.
The other chest is short all the magazines we have already sold.
The same gent purchased a sealed case of NOS BREN MK2 barrels from us last December.
He came by our warehouse to collect the case on the drive home from the SAR show.

Richard
Bummer and just when I find a transferable C&R Lewis too. Would be a very cool coffee table in the man cave

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
Get the crate and remaining drums. Then add to it to complete the set
Hmm might be time for a call to Richard?

Reactions: Rory
581 - 600 of 632 Posts