1919 A4 Forums banner

601 - 620 of 632 Posts

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Yes, my supplier said some would be available in December.
He would not commit to a number.
After that the supply should start to return to "normal" in February.

My CETME C barrel supplier is still delivering on schedule, with another 100 pieces due in December.

Richard
Richard -- Thank you , Frank

·
Registered
276 Posts
Richard, you guys are the best!!! It's always great when delivery driver comes up to my place looking for the loading dock to unload... Lol 🤣

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #605
No Knob Creek or SAR this year soo.....

We are selling tins & boxes of ammunition on Gunbroker:

For Sale – Buy at GunBroker.com

The 9MM is boxer primed and non-corrosive.
These auctions end in about an hour...

Richard

·
Registered
276 Posts
No Knob Creek or SAR this year soo.....

We are selling tins & boxes of ammunition on Gunbroker:

For Sale – Buy at GunBroker.com

The 9MM is boxer primed and non-corrosive.
These auctions end in about an hour...

Richard
Thanks for heads up Richard I've been watching... Question how bad is the shipping department 2 weeks out? I bought a partial gun kit from you guys week ago I'm totally surprised no one on this form saw it. Apex had it missed labeled looks like 1919 but NOT. Sorry my little secret till it shows up to confirm it. My personal opinion I know your busy as heck but if your guys see something odd its probably worth more.. Lol Thanks Again

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #607
We were completely caught up the Wednesday before Thanksgiving.
We had Friday off so had 4 days of orders stacked up on Monday.
We shipped over 2K orders last week, so should be about caught up.
Some freight orders get set aside for a few days.
If it has been as long as you say, best to contact Customer Service.

Richard

·
11,810 Posts
Thanks for heads up Richard I've been watching... Question how bad is the shipping department 2 weeks out? I bought a partial gun kit from you guys week ago I'm totally surprised no one on this form saw it. Apex had it missed labeled looks like 1919 but NOT. Sorry my little secret till it shows up to confirm it. My personal opinion I know your busy as heck but if your guys see something odd its probably worth more.. Lol Thanks Again
Now we just want to know what it is!

·
Registered
1,095 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
@Rory don’t you have a M-N coffee table? Someone should buy a whole case of Lewis mags and throw a glass plate over it. That would be an awesome coffee table!
Well I don't know about a coffee table but it is going to make a nice display stand for the Lewis with some 1/2" tempered glass 😎 I got my crate and of course another box of fun from them, Thanks again Richard. You guys are the best and my wife has given up asking "OK what's in those crates?" oh never mind I see they are from APEX.

Reactions: Rory

·
Registered
277 Posts
no I used AK Builder flats . Here is a couple Pics for Rory There is allot more but be advised I have two airsoft guns with some real parts and real mounts. My M60 on tripod is airsoft and My PKM I have three semi's M1917a1,M1919A4,M1919a6 Israeli a6 parts. I could not afford kits for M60 or PKM so airsoft. The M60 on M151 mount is rubber ducky trainer. Mini gun is made from some real parts but has only outer shell. I also am big on accessories as you see with MGs
ak wall room A.JPG
ak wall room B 1 (2).JPG
ak rifles room b.JPG
machine guns and accessories.JPG
machine guns and accessories 2.JPG
ak wall room b 1.JPG

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
Beautiful collection (y) Howie I always enjoy looking at your pictures. Howie has been on here a while for those who don't know him and his dedication to the hobby is as serious as a heart attack. He has one example from every factory that made the SKS as well as many other beautiful pieces in his collection.

Reactions: GBYENKO

·
Registered
312 Posts
I suddenly feel inadequate.

·
Registered
277 Posts
a few more and thanks guys much appreciated some of these are early layouts and as I added stuff had to rearrange so some photos will show pieces in different areas.
ak rifles with night vision.JPG
collection of captured bnz code guns.JPG
front wall a few chinese russian yugo east german nk nv.JPG
shelf of accessories.JPG
Wall 1 Chinese sks.JPG
Various Mgs b.JPG

·
Registered
277 Posts
no dummy guns I built from kits Many years ago I had 3 live guns a MG42, Mg08 with sled mount, Mg08/15 I had to sell them off with my advanced ww2 collection and my ammo collection to settle divorce. I had my first Mg when I was 16 I grew up with a gunsmith as close friend. He wa Army gunsmith WW2. I do have a rare Massachusetts machine gun permit but I cannot afford to venture into the Full auto stuff anymore being 76 this next month and retired. One of my first Mgs was a British 303 wing gun bought as demil and converted to .30 shortly after building it with spade grips the ATF showed up and confiscated the gun illegal import from Canada. They were good enough to let us put it back with the 303 parts and keep ours.

601 - 620 of 632 Posts