621 - 632 of 632 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #625
Richard I apologise for high jacking this thread. I love seeing your posts of stuff coming in
No worries!
A very interesting selection of the fine long arms and belt feds!
It gives us all something to aspire to, A PLACE TO DISPLAY WHAT WE OWN!
Nice photography too...and well lit!

Richard

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
All of a sudden after seeing pictures of your collection, my wife stop complaining about how many guns I have....

You have a magnificent collection which is beautifully displayed.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Thanks so much guys I would not have all this if I had to put it in a safe. My guns have the Massachusetts mandatory trigger lock and all the sks and ak guns have the bolts removed and stored in individual bags in a safe you can see in the photos. I do not display any pistols except the Polish training P64 the rest you see are air guns My pistols are in another safe. Here is some of my cowboy room the lever actions on wall are spanish copy of Winchester 92m in 44/40 the El Tigre. Next is Browning copy 92 Winchester in 44mag.. And copy of 45/70 carbine My Rugers are early Vaqueros in 45 colt, Those were case hardened but the case hardening faded away and Ruger just reblued them for me. They have spaulted maple grips which are most beautiful. They are also engraved.
my rugers when case hardened finish a.jpg
engraving on ruger backstrap.JPG
engraving on ruger pistol butt.jpg
cowboy action guns.JPG
cowboy room latest c.JPG
cowboy room tv room.JPG
cowboy room a latest.JPG
engraving on ruger pistol butt.jpg
My rugers 45 colt cal..JPG
cowboy action guns.JPG
cowboy room latest c.JPG
cowboy room tv room.JPG

·
Registered
34 Posts
Wow, Incredible collection - I can only imagine how much work and dedication that took to put it together. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #632
Yesterday we received a pallet of Colt LE6920 upper assemblies.
They have been listed and are available for purchase on the APEX Gun Parts web site.

Colt - Brands - More

They are near the end of the "in stock" listings of Colt parts.
Everything else this week was restock of magazines, etc..

Richard

621 - 632 of 632 Posts