Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #761 ·

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #763 ·
I need one of those for my vickers loader -
I still haven't located a Vickers belt loader!
Eventually these will be photographed and listed for sale.
Now that we know what they are a SKU can be assigned.

Richard

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #766 ·
This morning I noticed that APEX has sold all 925 boxes of 2000 Israeli 1919 links.
I did the math, that is 1,850,000 individual links!
I can't restock those, all we have is / was listed on the web site.

Richard

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #770 ·
I forgot to mention that the plunger (with the notch in the side) is spring loaded too.
It is a piece designed for a specific purpose, I wish one had some sore of makers mark or proof that could be figured out.

Richard

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #771 ·
I have another part that we don't seem to be able to identify using the available references and were hoping someone here recognized.
I had thought it was part of the M63 A/A tripod mount, which apparently it isn't.

Please post here or on FaceBook if you recognize this part.

Richard

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #774 ·
Speaking of expansion.... has anyone looked at the pictures in the E-News we sent out a little while ago?

This is the smaller of the 2 buildings, and doesn't have the racks installed yet.

Wood Hall Flooring Floor Composite material

This is the larger building and we already have boxes on the shelves at that location.

Richard
Wheel Floor Tire Engineering Flooring

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #778 ·
It’s an interesting expansion since surplus gun stuff seems to be mostly drying up. It’s good to see. Someday it’ll be an interesting story to hear where it all came from
Right now its all moving out of WH5 and the first warehouse we had here at 3105 North Stone Ave.
We have a YouTube video on our channel showing WH5.
APEX has been accumulating product since about 2005.
All the contents of the warehouses at Springfield Sporters was probably our largest acquisition.
There was also Omega Weapons, Cole Distributing, all the surplus from Ohio Ordnance, parts from DDI, remnants of Tennessee Guns, all the parts from CETME in Santa Barbara Spain (over 1,000,000 individual pieces that Century didn't use) 14k CETME Model L kits, 15K STEN kits, a whole lot of CETME C kits, 15k 35rd Galil mags, thousands and thousands of AK mags, hundred's of M-53, PKT, SGMT and SG-43 kits, over 1K GALIL SAR kits, several thousand GALIL AR & ARM kits, remaining parts from other manufacturing runs, etc, etc, it accumulates over the years, I can't even remember them all.
It is why I am always suprised when we finally REALLY run out of something!

Richard

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
... 14k CETME Model L kits, ...
That was really a great one, probably my favorite since the golden day of parts with live barrels ended. I sure wish there was some CETME Amelis to find out there! I got to see DSA's at the creek and that should sure be a sweet gun to see out there as a semi or postie! I have heard they are pretty much gone but one day I hope you find enough to have a few racks full of them!

761 - 780 of 789 Posts