1919 A4 Forums banner
781 - 789 of 789 Posts

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #781 ·
Richard, on my phone using the apex website I scroll down for everything except What’s New which is a sideways swipe and PITA. Why is that?
That would have been a great question to ask Josh when he was working our booth at Knob Creek.
He handles the web site design and interaction.
On my phone all the blocks can be "tapped" to access those categories.
Richard

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #782 ·

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
That would have been a great question to ask Josh when he was working our booth at Knob Creek.
He handles the web site design and interaction.
On my phone all the blocks can be "tapped" to access those categories.
Richard
it would have been, and it drives me nuts. I forgot, as I was heaping praise on him.

the issue is after one taps a bloc. It works, but What’s New is best for Tinder users.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #785 ·
All the normal Black Friday Sale items are now listed in the "SALES and DEALS" category:

Some items are not large quantities.

Richard

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
All the normal Black Friday Sale items are now listed in the "SALES and DEALS" category:

Some items are not large quantities.

Richard
If y’all would ever put some 1919 parts in the sales I might actually buy something…

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
We already bought most of the Browning parts. A dozen guys on this forum tapped out every source of Browning parts a long time ago. Just in case, you know, some day you need 3500 BCI pins.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #789 ·
If y’all would ever put some 1919 parts in the sales I might actually buy something…
We have sold so much of the 1919 material that there isn't anything in a quantity where I am motivated to make it move.
With no chance of ever restocking any US origin MG parts running a sale just doesn't seem to be a good plan.

Richard

781 - 789 of 789 Posts