1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer was nice enough to bring my DLO 1919A4 to our annual machine gun shoot this past weekend so I could try it out, since it's still in transfer to me. This was my first time shooting it and i'm in love! She functioned 100% and I'm extremely happy with my purchase! Hopefully it won't be long before I can bring her home. Bonus footage at the end of the transferable GE Minigun that was there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKpbvtNmj9A

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
Looks like you had a blast :tongue: Doug makes a fine Browning it looks like it never skipped a beat.

·
Registered
29 Posts
My dealer was nice enough to bring my DLO 1919A4 to our annual machine gun shoot this past weekend so I could try it out, since it's still in transfer to me. This was my first time shooting it and i'm in love! She functioned 100% and I'm extremely happy with my purchase! Hopefully it won't be long before I can bring her home. Bonus footage at the end of the transferable GE Minigun that was there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKpbvtNmj9A
What was the asking price for the minigun?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, I'm happy with it for sure! I have a good stock of .308 ammo, but I'm continually adding more.

What was the asking price for the minigun?
Not for sale, but he said someone offered him $300,000 5 years ago and turned down the offer...probably worth about $350,000 today. There's only 13 transferable ones in existence. Pretty insane.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Im late to see this but congrats to you on your DLO! It shoots as good as it looks. Hope you already have it back at the house by now.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase. A DLO 1919A4 that I bought new in 1986 is one of the very few guns I ever regret selling.

Fortunately I was able to replace my 1919 a few years ago with a NOS DLO 1917A1 which for no really good reason I have yet to shoot. :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Im late to see this but congrats to you on your DLO! It shoots as good as it looks. Hope you already have it back at the house by now.
Yes! I brought it home last October after waiting about 7.5 months for the form 4 to clear. I didn't get chance to shoot it too much since my local range is buried in snow currently, but come late spring I'll get to spend some quality time with her. I also bought one of the 7.62X39 kits from BarrelXchange, so that should be fun.

The 1919 is a great pair with my MM21e...

Congratulations on your purchase. A DLO 1919A4 that bought new in 1986 is one of the very few guns I ever regret selling.

Fortunately I was able to replace my 1919 a few years ago with a NOS DLO 1917A1 which for no really good reason I have yet to shoot. :)
Wow, that must have been painful to sell your 1919 that you bought back in 1986, but I'm glad you were able to replace it with a NOS 1917, I'm sure she's a beaut...time to shoot that thing!

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Wow, that must have been painful to sell your 1919 that you bought back in 1986, but I'm glad you were able to replace it with a NOS 1917, I'm sure she's a beaut...time to shoot that thing!
It was part of a trade for a 1941 dated MG34 so it wasn't all down hill, just wish I could have gotten the MG34 without giving up the 1919A4.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It was part of a trade for a 1941 dated MG34 so it wasn't all down hill, just wish I could have gotten the MG34 without giving up the 1919A4.
I don't blame you, I would've done that trade in a heartbeat.

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,037 Posts
You do realize this thread and video are two and a half years old?
Well, I'll pile on then. I just test fired a Cato that I rebuilt from the ground up. Runs like a top. :D

·
11,182 Posts
i think the guy with the minigun is named Bord or something similar to that. Heckinohio helped provide an opportunity for me to shoot that speed demon.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts