1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We have our remaining stock of new production PKM cans (same or better that anything you may have had) in the US. We will only produce and import more to order for military sale; as the domestic military market is too fickle for new production in stick and we ended up losing money, and our 100rd Aluminum cans have production problems. These cans are new production and not meant to compete with surplus in any way.

We have:

- 47 - 200rd cans for $33.50 each plus shipping. minimum order $500.00 FOB NYS depot, as we are already losing money on these

- 13 - 250rd cans for $27.50 each plus shipping. minimum order $500.00

If someone buys them all we will pay the freight in the 48 States.

You may PM or for faster service please contact us at

http://cainalongbranch.com/Contact_Us

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
I will need 100,000 cans to go with all the PKM belts I will be buying. Just waiting on the confirmation of the 5 million rds of ammo purchase from a saudi Prince and KSA MOD. Once that is in place, I can get all the PKMs and 1910s up and running..

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
I never did receive my COD order of 5 million rounds of 7.62x39. Guess the shipping costs to Zimbabwe killed the deal.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
So, Your 250 rd cans are $27.50 each plus shipping. Do they come with the 250rd belt or is that an extra cost option. Maybe these have gone up but I bought a pallet load of these awhile back and I got about 225 of them and they all came with a belt and the price was less than $25 each INCLUDING shipping. It's just a can,
It's not rocket science.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So, Your 250 rd cans are $27.50 each plus shipping. Do they come with the 250rd belt or is that an extra cost option. Maybe these have gone up but I bought a pallet load of these awhile back and I got about 225 of them and they all came with a belt and the price was less than $25 each INCLUDING shipping. It's just a can,
It's not rocket science.
These are new production, not 25 year old surplus bought at auction by the pound. A new M-2A1 can for example is less than half the cost of a new PKM can; and nothing anyone else has done to produce a less expensive new production PKM can

If you don't want a product or don't agree with a price, you do what we all do and mouse click away to something you are interested in. "It's not rocket science"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts