1919 A4 Forums banner

SMG FG42 type I is finally here

5K views 26 replies 13 participants last post by  lavgrunt 
#1 ·
OK after a long wait my SMG type I FG 42 showed up. What a beautiful gun and worth the wait and a perfect companion to my type II

See less See more
#16 ·
I have shot the Type II. It was an awesome gun to shoot, I would love to see one in FA. I to have to say out of any semi out there... its high on my list. I can't see myself spending that much right now... but I would love to get one eventually. I really like the front of the type II and the back of the Type I. Has anyone done post samples of these guns using SMGs guns?

#22 ·
My first parachute landing fall (PLF) was a "Toes/Nose". The fallschirmjager in the picture above just looks like he's gonna eat some serious dirt if the wind pushed from the back. That must have been a wild ride without being able to grab your risers (like when jumping with a T-10C or -1B)... but at least they had the better weapon if surviving the fall!

#26 ·
No idea how long the wait list is or what time frame, Iv'e been waiting with deposit since Rick first said they would build them around 4years? Mine is #31. call Rick at SMG and see He charges a $100 deposit to get a place in line and that is applied to the balance when the rifle is ready.
Greg

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.