1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Emory Jones A6 Crankfire Adapter $60 (Shipped)
Commercial Tripod Built to Milspec $200 (Excellent Condition-Shipped)
Single Round Belt Loader 7.62 W/2 250 Rd Belts in Excellent Condition w/Started Tabs $240 (Shipped)
If your serious and want some pics or more information I'd be happy to send what I can, I just seem to have problems posting here. My E-Mail is [email protected] thanks.

ALL ITEMS SPF-Thanks.

·
Registered
5,117 Posts
Been slacking Rory. Especially since Russ has been busier than a tornado in a trailer park. Suspected you had programmed a F key on your computer with an "Ill take it script" and set a scan feature as well

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
In the event that the A6 adapter needs a home.......I'll Take It..:cool:

·
Premium Member
6,055 Posts
Sorry been off the grid for a couple days and I passed so they are up for grabs but the sad part is I was up when he posted these in the middle of the night. Someday I really need to get a life.
steve's stuff.jpg steve's tripod.jpg
Added a few pictures of the tripod for him to help out. Russ

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
Sorry been off the grid for a couple days and I passed so they are up for grabs but the sad part is I was up when he posted these in the middle of the night. Someday I really need to get a life.
Prostate?? LMAO!!!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
Well geez. Damn sorry to hear about that. Now I feel like a **** heel. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
6,055 Posts
No harm no foul Rugman, I am glad it all sold and looks like it went quick :tongue: Me thinks the duke is the next Rory not myself lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts