1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This has been SOLD.

TNW firearms 50 bmg M2HB Semi Auto only, in great condition with tripod, Pintle and transverse. Anyone interested feel free to inquire. $15k. For entire lot.
Has vehicle cradle mount, 3 tombstones w/ crank, 2 extra barrels one looks brand new, military gun cover, cleaning kit w/ pouch, reloading equipment, at least (20) 8lbs of 5010 powder, lots of empty brass, and (7) Ammo cans (5) boxes bullets tips 500 in each, linker, and 1000 -2 k in links. Also has 2 flash hiders, couple tools, two link chutes, canvas link bag/ catcher, headspace timing gauges, and military style cleaning kit.
Available for local pickup in Mooresville, NC for no extra charge. All together now and checked headspace and timing, ready to shoot and go home with someone soon!!
If you buy entire package it will take up entire truck bed or inside of full size SUV.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Ammo cans and boxes of reloading supplies

RCBS press, RCBS decapping/sizing die, RCBS seating die, RCBS case trimmer die, and other reloading tools.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Nice package! GLWS. I need one of those tombstones for mine! :D

Reactions: maxxefx

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
Are you open to trade offers?
CaptMax

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Capt max want to trade his Ferret to you. You'd best take him up on it :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Me too. Haven't heard back from him since last Friday.. Maybe just slammed like I've been past few days.
Sorry, yes been busy between, work, preparing house for moving, Hurting my back, and 2 others interested in this package.
I texted you last night, guess you didn’t get or see it. I’ve been waiting on father’s decision also to get back to you.

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
Good luck with the sale. And no Karl I wouldn’t be trading off the Ferret, not until I get to play “FURY” and drive around with my Mp44 and shoot stuff up. Anyone happen to know where the cute French girls are? Lol
CaptMax

1 - 20 of 21 Posts