1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Provides a road map as to how we have arrived at the point to where we are at today. I would bet he doesn't get too much "air" time.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Definately worth the time reading. Scary, but it would appear much of todays problems truly are the fault of corrupt and ignorant government officials, though we as a people sat on our hands while this was happenning. I don't say the citizenry should shoulder all the blame for our inatentiveness, we have been quite busy trying to keep up in a complicated world.

·
Registered
7,285 Posts
...agree...

Need another 'tea party'. Need to stop defecit spending. Need to cut up the credit cards and pay off all personal debt. Need to learn to 'live within your means'. If you are not debt free....you will be sorry and probably live to regret it sooner than later. Need to buy as much food,guns and ammo as you can afford without going into debt. Assets should be solid...not on paper or listed as stocks and bonds 'portfolios'. Smart people divested their IRA's,KEO accounts,mutual funds and personal 'accounts' before Y2K came and the market turned down in 2000. It never fully recovered and went into a spiral last year....and probably will never recover again in our life time. I believe that there will be a world-wide depression the likes of which has never been envisioned. The USA will be close to complete disaster,the worlds powers will be thrown into disarray and if we can avert WW3...will be fortunate. For a better view.....read "PATROITS"...or THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT". I may be wrong....I sure hope so...but it doesen't pay to believe that this situation will heal itself. Either take action while you can do so without too much pain...or wake up completly un-prepared,flat broke,homeless and watching your family starve to death due to your inability to read the signs of this coming disaster. God....I'm scareing myself.....LOL.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts