1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Congrats on your DLO purchase. It will no doubt give you years of shooting pleasure. Or at least that's what I hear. My DLO has been stuck in the usual paperwork funk but it'll come.
As for the 7.62 barrel locking springs, Toolman is correct. None to be had at least on the usual web sites. I was on a similar quest as you for parts and the last one's I found were on the Numrich site in May of 2021. At the time it was the only place I could find them. They show out of stock now no surprise. As has been mentioned, lots of parts pop up on this forum and I have nothing but A+ positive dealings with folks here. Lastly, if travelling isn't an issue for you, I highly recommend going to the SAR show in Phoenix held 1st weekend in December every year. I've been multiple times since it's beginning and have found all kinds of parts that were not always readily available on the web. It's worth attending just to walk around and browse and it's very well attended so you might have luck finding parts there. Good luck!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts