1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a transferable DLO 1919A4. My plan is to run it in 7.62 Nato, which, it is already set up for.

My questions is where to find spare parts...I am a cautious guy, and while the gun is in excellent shape, I'd like to stack a few spare parts, for a rainy day.

Apex has a handful of spare parts, but I'm specifically looking for a complete 7.62 Nato bolt, an extractor, and a couple Izzy barrel lock springs, which they do not have. I have been coming up empty of my search for those. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

PS: Not looking to purchase a complete parts kit. Just those coupleAttention.

Pic for attention.
Air gun Trigger Machine gun Gun barrel Shotgun

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok...I guess I’ll just keep my eyes open.
Nice setup and congratulations! Peck around and assemble what you need…over time…just like the rest of us 😉
It comes up / watch the site too as members often piece out spares you need. Ravenna, Apex, SARCO, Numrich, BRP (lesser extent for 1919 stuff….) often have varying inventory.
also put out a WTB ad on this site with specific parts requests.
good luck!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I appreciate it. But the whole reason I want a complete bolt, is for it to have the extractor on it.

Nobody has the Izzy barrel locking springs but maybe someone here will cut loose with one/ Extractors come up for sale here but are also getting tougher to find so if you spot one grab it. 7.62 bolts are around and I can help you with a complete one less extractor (I don't sell those) if you can't find one.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Matt! I'm super excited about it. Have a bit to wait, with the whole NFA process. But Trying to accumulate spares immediately. Scored 2 NIW Israeli 7.62 barrels this weekend for $110/each.

I'm going to snag a bunch of random springs and stuff from Apex, but a complete bolt and a spare extractor are still on my want list.
Welcome and congratulations on the 1919! After you reach your posts put a WTB ad here. This is a great group of gentlemen and they are more then helpful and generous.

Matt

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I was at the Wannemaker show in Tulsa this past weekend. Scored a couple barrels, but that was it. There were a few full kits, but I don't want a full kit...

Congrats on your DLO purchase. It will no doubt give you years of shooting pleasure. Or at least that's what I hear. My DLO has been stuck in the usual paperwork funk but it'll come.
As for the 7.62 barrel locking springs, Toolman is correct. None to be had at least on the usual web sites. I was on a similar quest as you for parts and the last one's I found were on the Numrich site in May of 2021. At the time it was the only place I could find them. They show out of stock now no surprise. As has been mentioned, lots of parts pop up on this forum and I have nothing but A+ positive dealings with folks here. Lastly, if travelling isn't an issue for you, I highly recommend going to the SAR show in Phoenix held 1st weekend in December every year. I've been multiple times since it's beginning and have found all kinds of parts that were not always readily available on the web. It's worth attending just to walk around and browse and it's very well attended so you might have luck finding parts there. Good luck!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts