1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you here that constantly just post BS under a spammer's post YOU NEED TO PAY ATTENTION!!! DO NOT I repeat DO NOT keep posting crap under a spammer. USE the REPORT post button under their post. I can't delete the F*%^ER if I don't know HE/SHE is there. Next then I have yet more stupid crap to delete. Why is this so hard to understand? I am not trying to be an ******* but this is getting a bit ridiculous use the tools provided.

·
5,467 Posts
I don't think you are an ******* but maybe the "flag spam/post" needs to be a bit more prominent? Like a red flag symbol? or a **** this guy symbol?

I think we should have a contest to decide what the "**** this guy" symbol should be (I'm thinking Al Gore, obummer, and Hillary [also you cannot use kkkriverrats or his avatar] and you get to pick the positions) and the winner gets a free BSD. I consider myself as about average as far as being able to figure out stuff but I had to look for the report button.

Just an observation

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Charlie the icon at the bottom of the post that has the ! inside a triangle is the one you click. it will then send an email to all Mods and Admins to alert of the presence of a spammer or otherwise unwanted post.

·
Registered
5,108 Posts
I dunno Rob, maybe a toilet with a nuke blast would make a better symbol, then if Darkstar or Rory could attach the toilet flush sound it would make it so much more satisfying reporting them.:p As for thos other three euuck.

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
At first I thought an image of Obongo's goofy head might work, but after thinking of it for abit, I came to the conclusion it wouldn't, since people would just be clicking it and making bang! bang! sounds. ;) :eek:

·
Registered
958 Posts
Oh, so that's what those little doo-hickies are for. Ain't got much booklearnin' here, ain't much better on a 'puter.

Smarter now than I was before!

My vote for the icon is the Prez and his Citori taking aim at an oversized can of spam.

Should be universally understood by all the regulars 'round here.

B-D

·
Registered
5,108 Posts
What if it shows omummer shooting the post away since he is a avid skeet shooter.
Why does that remind me of an old song "I've got a skeeter on my peter wack it off, I've got a......."

1 - 9 of 9 Posts