1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thinning out the collection. Read this as I've accumulated too much stuff over the past years. FFL or C&R required. Free shipping in CONUS. Payment options include US Postal Service Money Orders and United States bank Cashier’s Checks. Void where not legal. Sorry, I will not ship to CA (It's not worth the potential legal tangle). Please post "I'll take it" followed by a PM with name, address, and email.

(1) SPF -- $675 shipped in CONUS. Springfield Model 1903 Mark I (Mark 1), SN 1,110,XXX, proper S-Stock with cut for ejection port. The barrel is dated SA 8-20; excellent bore. All milled parts with a smooth butt plate. R 1 (with space between the R and 1) bolt. The stock is stamped on the left with LSA/RIA in a rectangle indicating a rebuild. The grip as a unique script “P”.

Vehicle Shotgun Wood Air gun Gun Rifle Firearm Trigger Wood Scabbard Wood Wood Pen Material property Fountain pen Gun Rifle Firearm Trigger Shotgun Tool accessory Wood Trigger Auto part Subcompact car Cylinder Product Pipe Metal Antique Gun Firearm Shotgun Trigger Gun barrel

(2) SPF -- $600 shipped in CONUS. Rock Island Armory (RIA) Model 1903, C-Stock. The barrel is dated 6-22; excellent bore. Milled trigger guard and bands. I bought this as a complete barrelled action less stock during the late 1970s. Some claim these as "Marine '03s" because of the gas escape hole ("Hatcher Hole") on the left and the pinch by the SN but I'm not selling it as such and do not claim this. The C-stock has no markings, is cut for 1903A3 handguard ring, has a stamped band-retaining spring, and stamped butt plate. The stock is what I believe to be a NOS US replacement 1903A3 stock. The stock was purchased from BRP Corporation a few years ago.

Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Air gun Revolver Rifle Gun Shotgun Wood Air gun Gun Rifle Firearm Trigger Air gun Wood Scabbard Antique tool Antique tool Wood Gun Rifle Air gun Shotgun Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Air gun Pen Wood Scabbard Wood Optical instrument Monocular Antique tool Cutting tool Shotgun Wood Metal Plumbing fitting Brass Hardware accessory Cylinder

·
Registered
334 Posts
Picked up the 03's today
Arrived in great shape.
Very pleased.
Thanks Again
Dan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts