1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's that time of year again and since I can't sleep I might just as well think of the creek lol I look forward to meeting some new members and hanging out with some old friends at the creek it is my favorite part. I figured I would start this years Creek thread to see what everyone is looking for or hoping to find this year and remind everyone to meet at the Y every day at noon behind the pole barn. The map is below so stay safe in your travels and we will see you there!
8666Knob_Creek_Meeting_Map.jpg

·
Registered
4,862 Posts
You know I'll be there despite catching a pneumonia last Thursday. Proof that nothing can keep me from attending the show. Got most of my items to purchase already lined up, just need to find some buyers for a few of my items and all will be well. Table C17 as usual.
CaptMax

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
I always look forward to this. Great to see old friends and reminisce about those that have passed. I consider it a vacation even though I'm working.

Stop by and say hello, Free stuff for the kids.

B-8 endcap, on the A side. Lots of new stuff some 1919 parts and parts kits, UK59, Besa, ZB37, assorted mags, MG42 receiver, Bren accessories, tool kits, barrel bags.

Troy

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
You know I'll be there despite catching a pneumonia last Thursday. Proof that nothing can keep me from attending the show. Got most of my items to purchase already lined up, just need to find some buyers for a few of my items and all will be well. Table C17 as usual.
CaptMax
Great. Well, I haven't had pneumonia in quite some time so I guess I'm due. See ya all there. In particular, I'll be looking for some Climax moonshine, a Sig Sauer Romeo1 30 mm reflex w/a CZ setup and a winning lotto ticket. Failing that, I'll just continue the t-shirt collection and some doodads here and there.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Is the mg 42 receiver rewelded? I may be talking to you about that as well

I always look forward to this. Great to see old friends and reminisce about those that have passed. I consider it a vacation even though I'm working.

Stop by and say hello, Free stuff for the kids.

B-8 endcap, on the A side. Lots of new stuff some 1919 parts and parts kits, UK59, Besa, ZB37, assorted mags, MG42 receiver, Bren accessories, tool kits, barrel bags.

Troy

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
I'm not looking for anything in particular this time down. If there are any members on the line I'd love to do a little shooting - never did that before - otherwise I'm looking forward to hanging with Russ, Rollin, chatting with Captmax, Dolf and meeting some of the many folks from the board with whom I've chatted with so many times before. In the past it's been for the parts - now its for the people.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I will be there. I will be there from Tuesday to Sunday camping and having fun. Stop by and say hi. I will be the one with the Military 5 ton and the tactical playground for my kid. I have been going since I moved to KY in 2006. Haven't missed a single one since then. Took my son to his first one when he was 3 months old. He is 2 now. I bought him a 1919A4 parts kit for his fist gun. The serial number is his initials and birthday. What else can a kid shoot? He cant hold a rifle or a pistol, but he can sit behind a tripod mounted 1919A4. The only thing I am looking for is spade grips so he can shoot it better.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
APEX Gun Parts will be in our usual drive in spot..
This coming week we have to decide just WHAT products we are bring to sell!
My Customer Service people have a running list of items our customers have requested.
So far there isn't much on it.

I have three non-catalogued 60MM mortars ready, and we may take an 81MM.
I think one of the PKM kits will be going.
I suppose we will take STEN kits and Czech SA. 26 kits.

Call my Customer Service if you want to make a purchase and have the item delivered to Knob Creek.
719-481-2050

Richard

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Knob creek

I will be there all day Saturday. Looking to meet some of the members here and toolman. I am needing a M2HB rear sight if anyone has one, and will be getting a few items like a 16 inch lightweight 16 inch AR-15 barrel and a few other items there. Anyone there on the firing line that has a mount for a M2HB. I have the M23 cradle and will be looking for mount options that I can make myself and not spend $1,200 for a mount. If anyone has anything like this please let me know. Thanks, Jerod

·
Premium Member
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My Customer Service people have a running list of items our customers have requested.

Call my Customer Service if you want to make a purchase and have the item delivered to Knob Creek.
719-481-2050

Richard
Richard how about a complete Cetme bolt :D I have been kind of good this year lol. I do need one if you have room and look forward to seeing you guys as usual. Russ

·
Registered
388 Posts
how much are the PKM KITS???

719-481-2050

Richard
how much are the PKM KITS?????

·
Registered
337 Posts
Not making it again this April :jedicrying:......hoping to make the pilgrimage in October with some friends. Hope everyone finds what they are looking for and have fun!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Ill be there spending all my money.

Hey Troy, what you got for the UK59? I cracked a locking block and need to find some parts.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
I will be there all day Saturday. Looking to meet some of the members here and toolman. I am needing a M2HB rear sight if anyone has one, and will be getting a few items like a 16 inch lightweight 16 inch AR-15 barrel and a few other items there. Anyone there on the firing line that has a mount for a M2HB. I have the M23 cradle and will be looking for mount options that I can make myself and not spend $1,200 for a mount. If anyone has anything like this please let me know. Thanks, Jerod
I have some M2 parts for sale, stop by and check them out. B-8

1 - 20 of 84 Posts