1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it is that time of year again and I will be there at tables C10 so who is going this spring? I will have Greaser at the tables as always and master22nl this year as well as the usual Rogues that linger there lol. I should have some pretty rare stuff on the tables this year and will list some stuff over the next few weeks as I get organized and figure out what I am bringing but I will have lots of mounts and tripods as well as some NOS Vickers belts in the WWII unopened crates!

·
Registered
720 Posts

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Russ, i,m looking forward to the upcoming trip,... i might shine a light on some other items

we wil be bringing in a few DOZEN of NOS M2 back plate ass, about half of these alreaddy have the U brackets installed
as well as the thumb latch and other small parts.
also wil there be MAXIM 1910 original firing pin sets, pin and spring complete.
NOS 1919A6 top cover latches, yep the good one,s !! inner latch and spring also installed in these
also there wil be NOS BAR 1918 stuff, as wel as NOS grease gun stuff.

then there also wil be all original 1919 browning trunions !!!! yep,

time was to short to get the get all the M2 trunions in time, but who knows... they might make it in time also
dont forget tables C10...........

·
Registered
376 Posts
I will be down wandering around again this spring. Not looking for much in particular, but that tends to be more expensive as there are so many things to catch my eye.
Steve

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Anyone who plans on flying in I would suggest paying for the insurance so you can get most of your money back should you have to cancel or change your flights.
We are holding off on paying for travel arrangements til the last minute.
The airlines are cancelling flights due to lack of passengers over COVID-19 concerns:
(SITE made me remove the URL to the news story about COVID-19 flight cancellations)

We may even all drive out this spring, IF the show isn't cancelled.
COVID-19 concerns are definitely going to have an impact on attendance.
People are even now changing vacation plans because they have real concerns about travel or being away from home.

Richard

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Anyone who plans on flying in I would suggest paying for the insurance so you can get most of your money back should you have to cancel or change your flights.
We are holding off on paying for travel arrangements til the last minute.
The airlines are cancelling flights due to lack of passengers over COVID-19 concerns:
(SITE made me remove the URL to the news story about COVID-19 flight cancellations)

We may even all drive out this spring, IF the show isn't cancelled.
COVID-19 concerns are definitely going to have an impact on attendance.
People are even now changing vacation plans because they have real concerns about travel or being away from home.

Richard
The virus is hardly a topic of conversation in my area.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Major topic in the Tampa Bay, Fla area. I'll be missing the creek this time because a gun show date is also on it. But have concerns over the 19. Stay Safe.

Later 42rocker

·
Registered
101 Posts
As of now will be at our normal spot C2.

Hope the virus gets under control. As things are currently they seem to be getting worse in northeast.
All Corp travel has been cancelled for my day job. Sucks as I was looking forward to the New Orleans meet so I could swing by the WW2 museum.

Jason

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
On the bright side of this virus should any of the usual non buying long talkers stay at our tables a bit too long I plan to start coughing. :)

·
Registered
1,254 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Oh my 278 cases out of 350,000,000 people. We all better buy a private island! Dont even let your own family join you until its over!!! Again, have a little perspective!

·
Registered
701 Posts
Oh my 278 cases out of 350,000,000 people. We all better buy a private island! Dont even let your own family join you until its over!!! Again, have a little perspective!
Roger that. Per the PHS, in the last full flu season (2018-2019), 61,200 people died. Current death toll for the Covid virus is 31. Be smart and have a higher degree of caution, but I see no reason to self-exile to the North Pole, or hoard toilet paper.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
NO creek show for me...

guy,s we have just been informed that for the next 30 days all fleigths from europe to the usa are cancelled
except those that come from the UK all because of the virus outbreak
this means i wont be able to come over, to bad for all of you who wanted to meet and have a personal chat.
however, we did manage to get parts shipped over, so dont forget to check out tables C10 / toolmans table/
hoping the best for the fall show now...

·
11,094 Posts
they have cancelled so many events. and now through much of europe events are limited to 1000 people or less. some friends in the music industry are scrambling to figure out how to proceed.

universities are switching to online only.

large events of all sorts are cancelling. i would not be surprised if KCR cancels the event.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts