1919 A4 Forums banner

101 - 102 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
are people, outside of large cities, really following MANDATORY stay at home orders? I just have to ask because no one I know would participate is such a thing. My lifestyle has hardly changed except for the couple weeks of paid time off and not eating in restaurants (ate BBQ on a patio saturday). I was even in Lexington on sunday and all the horse farms have students riding and are fully open (bought a thoroughbred).

I can't believe this stuff is still going on. It amazes me. I understood the overreaction of people at first, but this is ridiculous. October is months away. They better not cancel.

on a side note, anyone have any luck getting a vendor table at KCR last minute? Is there a waiting list for tables if you just want one or two?

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
11,978 Posts
No Creek I’m coming back out to SAR west!
I am expecting to see you there at SAR, Creek or no Creek!

If Dolf is up for it I will be there as usual and it may be the only show some of us will see for the year. While the weather is not the same I guess we will all have to suffer with the sunshine and lack of mud and rain until next year.
The APEX parts trays won't know how to act without the annual fresh layer of Knob Creek dust!
I don't think AZ has locked everyone up at home like other states.
They had a mall shooting yesterday so people must be out and about.

Richard
The thought of no Creek dust or Creek mud and rain is very sad. Still hoping they push forward, for a variety of reasons. But I do enjoy being indoors and staying clean at SAR. Just sayin'.

101 - 102 of 102 Posts