1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There were some interesting things there...

50 parts...lotsa 50 parts. probably the most 50 parts I can remember. Strange stuff. Lotsa strange stuff. In particular, a legendary item from the Southwest. Richard Lage made one. Had plans for a limited run. The interest was there, but it would have killed time needed for his main product lineup as the work required to produce these was extensive. Good bidness decision, but it would have made for an interesting topic 20-30 years from now.

Sorta like this puppy here...only 7K made for the Master Race, very few survivors remain. This one is priced a bit out of my league at $325 THOUSAND quatloos.

The cool thing about this one is that I might be allowed to shoot it this summer. Video WILL be taken, most likely from many angles at once. Hopefully, we'll see.

Oh... and did I mentioned it freakin' snowed? Cold, you betcha, Mang. When's the last time you saw pics of me with gloves on? Glad I brought the freakin' ********** copy of our Air Force Parka. For this pic, I loaned the coat to Michael Otte as I was headed down to the lower ranges and the sun was supposed to stay out for awhile and I didn't want to take it down there. Also brought snow mobile boots, but it just wasn't wet or muddy enough to bother.

All in all, A nice Creek was had.

Lets do it again in the Fall. And this time, maybe some members will show up at the Y and allow a group pic to be taken...

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
aaargh!!! How did I manage to miss out on the Pulse Rifle? Where was that one hiding? Was it on Saturday or something? This is like missing aliens landing in my backyard :(

·
Registered
4,953 Posts
Did anyone happen to see the MP44 full auto for sale at $28k?
I walked by later the next day and it had sold. :eek:
Also a parts kit at $5500 was there. Will try and post pics soon.
CaptMax

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
aaargh!!! How did I manage to miss out on the Pulse Rifle? Where was that one hiding? Was it on Saturday or something? This is like missing aliens landing in my backyard :(
The pulse rifle was walking around down on the subgun match range in almost everyone's hands that wanted to stroke it. Richard Lage suffered a milling injury to his nose picker so pulling an accurate trigger wasn't in the cards for this match. So, next best thing. Bring out the holy grail of sub guns... His M-41 pulse gun, which sports a fully functional M-11/9 and a pump 12 gauge...complete with functioning LED counter on the right side triggered by recoil, I would imagine.

He also was allowing anyone who showed up with factory loaded ammo to shoot it after 4pm on Friday and 5pm on Saturday, on the lower subgun match range...after the shooting was done for the day.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Man, you're killing me here. I meant to walk down to the subgun range to check it out, as I should qualify for it by the next creek, ATF willing. I REALLY should have wandered that-a-way. My loss I guess :(

·
Registered
4,953 Posts
Tell me it wasn't just a "run-of-the-mill" MP44.
It was "ok" in my opinion, mixed finish but nothing special. The wood was "ok" as well.
Is there such a thing as a "run of the mill" MP44? The parts kit was $5500 and was decent, but it didn't sell. I was offered a what I thought was a fair price for mine recently but after seeing that one and that it sold makes me hesitant. I did find some 7.92x33 kurz ammo there at the creek though. :D
CaptMax

1 - 9 of 9 Posts