1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just went over to Angola's sight to buy that steam hose I have put off buying for months and now I feel like a complete idiot. I sent a couple e-mails and was offered one for $100 but I am not THAT big of an idiot! Any sources left for these???, how about any brass ends with rotted hoses like Federal Ord Corp used to sell? Any ideas where to look would be appreciated. Hotch
[email protected]

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Schuft. I didn't look there, I take it Lous success has drained Dan's box over at Angola. My "friend" who offered one at $100 was one of them old FAC ones that the hose is rotted off and you just get the brass piece so this is much better-thanks! Hotchkiss

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Give Hayes a call.......
Hayes Otoupalik 14000 Highway 93 N. Missoula, MT 59802 Telephone: (406) 549-4817
He's a big time collector and has had these lately.......
TiredIron

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Steam Hose

I just found this possible source for Steam Hoses. I don't know anything about the quality, but I have bought from these folks one time and the items were as described.

The link is: http://www.collectorssource.com/category.asp?catid=9

When you get the page, scroll down about 1/3 of the page. They list the Steam Hose for $75 CAN. and that is about $66 US. They also have osme more neat stuff I will look at later today.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts