1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of a sten parts kit for sale, I've never built one of these so I'm not sure what all is missing,I know the lower receiver is missing but I think all the small parts are there, look closely at the pictures, there is a baggy with a ejector and a couple front sights in it,the book still has the templet, the tube isn't actually a receiver tube,it's a front strut tube from a car, but all the parts fit really well,and it's seamless. asking $75 or will trade for 1919 links or belts. I'll take paypal if you send it as a gift.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Crap. if it's $75, shipped, I'll take it.

Most of a sten parts kit for sale, I've never built one of these so I'm not sure what all is missing,I know the lower receiver is missing but I think all the small parts are there, look closely at the pictures, there is a baggy with a ejector and a couple front sights in it,the book still has the templet, the tube isn't actually a receiver tube,it's a front strut tube from a car, but all the parts fit really well,and it's seamless. asking $75 or will trade for 1919 links or belts. I'll take paypal if you send it as a gift.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Dang, I remember buying these for $15 or so from Cheaper than dirt. Then I gave 'em all away to friends and ran out of them for myself :rolleyes:

Thanks for being a good sport mustangman7, I must have just beat you by mere seconds ;)

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Doggone, what a deal! I paid $39 for mine, pre-May '86!!! A bit of out-sourced brazing and silver solder of the ejector and I had a <$100 sub-gun, (plus the tax stamp).

Carry On!
Gary
><>

1 - 9 of 9 Posts