1919 A4 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
7,775 Posts
I already sent his donation in via pp Robert, but it would be nice to have an address available to those that do not use paypal, or maybe a sticky showing a contact point to get such.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
It's that time of the month again, still waiting on THIS month's check, as usual. If the site goes down, it will be back up as soon as the check comes in. Thanks for understanding.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Thanks guys. I feel like the freakin guy holding the "i will work for food" sign on the corner. Freaking humiliating.

I thank God for what I have, for the friends I have in my life, and for the food in my belly. Life's gonna get better.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Hey shots,
I want to donate threw a sale or auction to a member. I have a Westinghouse stripped lock frame I will donate. How do I go about doing that ?

ajmdreammg42

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Thanks guys, that just pushed it over the top, the hosting fees are paid. ajmdreammg42, thanks for the kind offer--the way folks normally do it is to have the person who pays for the item to pay it to myself, when I email the seller they ship the item. For auctions/raffles, the seller handles it, then when all is said and done, the seller sends me the proceeds.

41 - 60 of 70 Posts