1919 A4 Forums banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Styrofoam

Shots, please PM an address so we can send a check. You gave it to us before, but I make a point of not keeping firearms related names and addresses.

I want to be a styrofoam member.............whatever the going rate is.

Thanks for what you do, my friend.

Ryland

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Renewed mine last week. Sorry we tend to forget these things take real bucks to keep going. It's real easy to sit back and enjoy the forums every day but you gotta keep reminding us we need to shake loose a few bucks once in a while.

·
5,467 Posts

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
I just tried to find out about subscriptions and paid memberships and whatever but didn't come up with anything. So I just made a donation anyway. I have sold a pile of stuff on this site ..... usually when we need money here ..... last year it was an engine in my car....this year, right now in fact, it's an engine for my wife's car ..... it's always something kicking you when you're already feeling down. I always say that I'm not getting ahead but we're getting by. But there are folks out there that maybe wish they were doing that well, at least. I don't know. What I do know is that I am thankful for this site. I appreciate all that Shots does so that I am able to keep getting by and I hope my small donation is a step in that direction for him. Sorry for rambling

Thank you

Rob S in PA

·
Registered
485 Posts
To add to Rob's post,
Can some give me a short version of meberships and/or subscriptions, etc? This is a GREAT site and my first real forum experience. (I still live in the 90s :)

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
Mine was automatically deducted on the 10th from my paypal account. Works out well that way, just have to remember the date so I'm not surprised.

·
Registered
45 Posts
To add to Rob's post,
Can some give me a short version of meberships and/or subscriptions, etc? This is a GREAT site and my first real forum experience. (I still live in the 90s :)
I'm in the same boat. Lot if useful info here and what like to support the cause.

How do I subscribe?

61 - 70 of 70 Posts