1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
any one who,s femiliar with this handcart...
i took a picture from the internet,
got an all identical to this one coming in.
just the cart, not the stuff on it
has the original brass manufacture plate on it, made in THUN switserland in 1916
seems germany also used these carts during ww1

infact i,m looking for a museum ore privat collector who might be interested in this
any leads would be appriciated, thanks, john.

edit... : just found out that the term handcart aint exactly right, seems these were pulled by a mule ore donkey. ore pulled behind a motor ore vehicle
thats what the internet says....

Motor vehicle Vehicle Mode of transport Machine Technology

·
Premium Member
6,928 Posts
John you sure do find some neat stuff that is pretty cool. I need to get over there and do some shopping with you someday.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Russ, the plesure wil all be in my side
iff you ever should come over, i,m happy to take you to some places were we doth can drule......
we can start at my place, ha,ha
did you ever seen one of these before.
regards john.

John you sure do find some neat stuff that is pretty cool. I need to get over there and do some shopping with you someday.

·
Premium Member
6,928 Posts
I have never seen one in person John so maybe next year a trip is in order? I need to go to Wiltz anyways.

·
Registered
4,953 Posts
If my memory serves me correctly, I recall these being sold by Sportsman's Guide many years ago.
Yes they did sell them glassmountains, Thanks for reminding me I missed out on those too! :(
CaptMax

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
added picture !!

here,s a pic from the actuall cart i found
only need to arrange transport to my place now....
seems it has all on it, even the brass data plate, made in thun 1916

Vehicle Cart Wagon Grass Lawn

·
Registered
270 Posts
Swiss hand cart

Yes they did sell them glassmountains, Thanks for reminding me I missed out on those too! :(
CaptMax[/
Hey Max!!! Jeff Youst had the Swiss carts right down the road from you at General Jims Surplus store!! You could have pulled it home from there:D:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: No donkey needed:lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
4,953 Posts
CaptMax[/
Hey Max!!! Jeff Youst had the Swiss carts right down the road from you at General Jims Surplus store!! You could have pulled it home from there:D:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: No donkey needed:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Yes I know but I drug home that Ferret instead remember! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
CM

1 - 9 of 9 Posts