1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
I gave up shooting them to get rid of them from my property. Cost to much for 22's. Spent hours pulling quills out of our dogs mouth.
I now use a broom to edge them along to the woods but they talk all the way.

I think they are swearing at me. :nuts:
Steamer

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
I gave up shooting them to get rid of them from my property. Cost to much for 22's. Spent hours pulling quills out of our dogs mouth.
I now use a broom to edge them along to the woods but they talk all the way.

I think they are swearing at me. :nuts:
Steamer
On that same note......shooting skunks in your burn pile will result in a horrific smell and a stinky corpse to dispose of. Just yell at them, its usually enough to shoo them off.

·
Registered
4,704 Posts

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
I shoot them with black jelly beans with a sling shot.
Well that's more appropriate than some realize. Black jelly beans are flavored like black licorice. Black licorice flavor comes from Anise seed. Sounds a bit like anus,,, :rofl:

118 Posts
They are mustelids. Jack them with some carbamates.

When I was 13 I was walking up a hill through tall grass in Alaska. Grass about 6' tall, like cuna grass. All of the sudden I saw the biggest SOB porker, before or since, headed right for me. I saw him at about 10 feet. The thing looked about 4 feet long, 2 feet high, and 100 pounds. I had a rifle but I ran away screaming like a little girl. Nobody else saw it because of the grass and they thought I went crazy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts