1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
More innocent lives lost to terrorists this evening. Details are still unfolding. How much more of this are the good people going to tolerate before taking drastic actions to eliminate the problem group?
I'm willing to say with a fair amount of certainty that again it will have been at the hands of Muslims. If correct, don't hold your breath waiting for the "good Muslims" to condemn their actions.

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
terrorist

Until the Muslims realize that their own people are contributing to this kind of thing by not saying something it will just continue,if you aren't against it you are for it, there can be no shades of grey when it comes to terror! With the amount of planning and resources it took to carry out tonights attacks there had to be a lot more people in on things. If they can track the activities back to a specific mosque deport everyone in it and burn it to the ground, if a pack of stray dogs is attacking your flock you will kill every stray dog you see till it stops, that is the only thing that will every stop this garbage, then bury every one of them in pig guts,just for good measure! If I lived in any large city in the US I would be packing some firepower,I would rather die fighting for my life and others then be slaughtered like a dog, but again this just goes to show that any killer prefers an unarmed victim, in this case it's a whole country!

·
Premium Member
3,030 Posts
Spent the evening watching coverage of the attacks in Paris. I wonder when it is going to dawn on the west that we are going to have to kill a very large number of these idiots up close and personal right in the middle of their "caliphate" to even temporarily derail their ambitions. It should be the Marines and the Barbary pirates all over again on a grander scale and I really wish I were a younger man.

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
immigrants

You have to wonder how many of the POS's were recent immigrants,allowed to enter Europe under the guise of being a refugee,sort of like all the garbage entering though our southern border,I'm sure it's just a coincidence that they are happening to find large amount of prayer rugs and Korans down on the border! It's only a matter of time till they try something like this on US soil,what with all the gun free zones to pick from they should have too much trouble finding a good place to shoot up without worrying about catching return fire!

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
.If correct, don't hold your breath waiting for the "good Muslims" to condemn their actions.
When it gets down to it there are about as many "good" Muslims as there are elves.

·
Premium Member
2,633 Posts
Guess where I was yesterday. But luckily we departed CDG at 4:00 PM. I was a week early for the bombings in Madrid, and a week late for London; how long before I get to actually witness an attack?

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
If I lived in any large city in the US I would be packing some firepower,I would rather die fighting for my life and others then be slaughtered like a dog, but again this just goes to show that any killer prefers an unarmed victim, in this case it's a whole country!
I feel the same way regardless of the size of the city.
Here is what Isis has been up to lately. Be prepared, it is quite gruesome at the end of the video.
You can see these animals are committing genocide and it won't be long before they do it elsewhere too.
http://cassad.net/tv/videos/616/
CaptMax

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Stupid French.... What do they expect without a Muslim outreach agency?? A jobs program would have prevented this.

·
Registered
7,026 Posts
...packing...

No matter where you are,who you are with or time of day....you should have a firearm in close proximity. Since 9/11 I've had an FN/FAL and 12 ga pump close and always a .45 on my hip...everywhere. It really hurts to see other folks die like cattle or sheep being slaughtered...with no means of defense at all. You'd think someone....anyone....would have rushed the attackers in the theater. Two were in the balcony and fired on those below. Why didn't someone...anyone...rush them and push them over the edge...? Why didn't someone throw the grenades back at the attackers...? Why...? Time for war paint and resolve.

·
Registered
196 Posts
The reason why no one did what you and I would have done, is that society in the West is being taught to be sheep. Everything needs to be worked out via discussion and if you do what the guy with the gun says nothing will happen to you. As you can see in the post of those hundreds of POW's being murdered by these cowards you have no option but to attack and kill as many of them before they can get you. Unreal, anyone who can watch that video and not feel a burning hatred towards these SOB's is not a human. Harry

·
Registered
6,355 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Sounds like the French President may ask the French Parliament to formally declare War on ISIS.
Send in the French Foreign Legion, with out any political restrictions, and see how fast ISIS dies when facing real fighting men.
Gregg

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Isis

Maybe if they had an enemy that didn't have horse in the race they might actually get their asses handed to them,our leader is obviously bias as is the Putin,so neither of them have any real reason to try to stop ISIS, revenge can be a great motivator!

·
Registered
277 Posts
sorry to say

I think this may start to wake up the different nations to the fact you cannot be pacifists and escape this sort of thing. The french do not enforce their borders and do not allow people to carry guns so they are a easy target. The British and Australians got rid of most guns and they may also find more problems. When it happens here it will maybe wake up the people to the fact that the Demoncrates are not so good in power and that the meek are not going to inherit anything but more trouble. I wish I was much younger so I could get back with Special Forces and do the job I was trained for!!!

One thing aught to be sure this should bring allot of heat on obamma!!! he refused to keep a large base in Iraq. This lead to the downfall of the Iraq army at the hands of the politicians (see any similarity here With obamma firing generals that do not follow his policy) and that lead to ISIS getting into Iraq and capturing all the materials we left there. We now have to bomb our own vehicles guns and supplies to get them out of enemy hands. This is what you get whrn the politicians run the Military which they all despise. Remember the clintons no uniforms in the white house and no gold star mothers to meet with them. They hated the military and made no excuses for it. Time the people got good and educated and did something about this . Its not if it will happen here but how soon and where.

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
We have been an aggressive occupying force in the Middle East for a long time. The Blowback should be more than expected, as by design. Create and fund a terror group, make that terror group into a bogey man while simultaneously funding and training them, fund the coup, overthrow the current regime and leave a power vacuum -- so, then, what do we have? Fertile ground for more terror groups to grow... Rinse, wash and repeat.

How often are we going to do the same thing over and over? The definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results. And the Military-Industrial-Complex (Eisenhower said it) keeps laughing all the way to the bank. As Maj.Gen.Smedley Butler said, "War is a racket."

Only thing I can do is avoid "gun free" criminal hunting zones and carry.

Carry On!
Gary
><><

·
Premium Member
2,633 Posts
In his first draft, Eisenhower referred to it as the "Military-Industrial-Congressional-Complex." But then thought that too provocative.

The biggest problem we have is that just when one administration gets good field position (fall of the iron curtain, Arab spring, etc.), the coach (voters) put in the second string. And with the adults no longer in charge, really stupid things happen.

I coach youth soccer. I was standing on the sidelines a dozen years ago or so, and made an off hand comment to another dad that these kids would spend their military careers stationed in Iraq and Afghanistan, just as we had spent ours in Europe and Japan. Everyone knows a conquering army has to hang around a while and keep a lid on things until they learn to stand up and fly right all by themselves. How long were we in Germany, Korea and Japan before they finally developed viable, multi-party democracies? 30 years? Hell, we're still there. Barry just bails, and then wonders why Iraq crumbled so quickly. Nature, and politics, abhor a vacuum, and few things are more attractive to bad actors than an ungoverned space. MSG

1 - 16 of 16 Posts