1919 A4 Forums banner

Will I be able to create a poll?

• It will work for sure

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • It might work after a lot of hair pulling and head scratching

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • It will work after days of weeping and talking to everyone I know about the internet

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • It will never work

Votes: 4 16.0%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a follow on to CaptMax thread, seeing if I can figure it out. Some of the forums I belong to have a "testing" subforum for this kind of learning trials.

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Yep, it works

My analysis of the results
6 supportive answers
1 snarky answer
3 sarcastic
2 antisocial answers

We have have the makings of the old mens club sitting around the pot belly stove at the hardware store drinking whiskey and exchanging lies about our prowess at hunting, fishing, shooting, swearing, outwittin gubbment men, and hiding from the wrath of our wives.

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
In the voting selections you left off "0 I don't give a rat's ass if it works or not"

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Wait, I can't vote again? I thought this was a Democratic (as in the party, not the society) vote! :D

So now that we have determined that the polling system works, we need more polls! ;)

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,239 Posts
Never mind the results, I maintain that it will never work. Now don't distract me because I think I am very close to the edge of the Earth, and I don't want to go over.... :eek:

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Never mind the results, I maintain that it will never work. Now don't distract me because I think I am very close to the edge of the Earth, and I don't want to go over.... :eek:
But you moved out of the PRK and away from the fault line?

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Mr.Maim SEZ: ".... I thought this was a Democratic (as in the party, not the society) vote! "

There is no such thing as 'THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY'! It's the DEMOCRAT PARTY, and they're represented by a DONKEY!

I guess that's like the difference between what I carry in my pocket every day -- it's not a WEAPON, but a tool, or a firearm!

Carry On!
Gary
><>

1 - 11 of 11 Posts