1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been away from the forum for awhile since I am away from all my lovely firearms, and when I returned to see whats new today I noticed no traffic on the old sight since May. I clicked refresh to see if I had loaded a cached version of the sight and got the same results. The floor dropped from beneath me and I feared something had happened to my favorite belt fed board. Thank God a little digging directed me to this wonderful new home. Looks great! :D

·
Premium Member
6,504 Posts
Welcome back. It kinda feels like our parents sent us to the store and we came home and they had moved :).

·
Registered
7,796 Posts
Ditto welcome back - glad you found it! :)

I know when the site went down my heart fluttered. It was like when my wife's grandfather passed away 20 years ago. I kicked myself for not picking his brain more often for all the knowledge he had accumulated over the years. That's kinda what this site offers us, and I sure didn't want to see it gone forever!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you gentlemen. I can't wait to get back the States. I have a crankfire that I purchased over 2 years ago that has never even been installed on my build(plus numerous builds in varying degrees of imcompleteness). I think Emory has improved the design a couple of times since I got mine. I really miss my 1919...too bad she couldn't make the trip to Okinawa with me. They have dove here as big as pidgeons...I have been very tempted to try some wing shooting from the AA tripod. :p There are so many neat goodies out there for the AA tripod that I need to pick up. I keep trying to sweet talk people into shipping via USPS, but nobody wants to play...can't say that I blame them.

Thanks again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts