1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Special thanks to 30calmachinegunner for doing a special bolt project for me. Does fine work for a reasonable price. I can now move (slowly) forward with my build.:D

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Yep, that sounds like Brian. Good guy!

Carry On!
Gary
><>

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
Yep, that sounds like Brian. Good guy!

Carry On!
Gary
><>
You got that right Gary, he is always willing to help out a belt fed brother.
CaptMax

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Brian has done more machining type projects for me throughout the years and you'll not find a more professional metal perfectionist worker anywhere

·
Registered
310 Posts
I'll jump in in this one. Brian has always been professional, very reasonably priced, and stands behind his work.

junking

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
I cannot say enough great things about Brian and others folks here especially Rollin for help me out on several special projects. Their expertise and knowledge really helped me out. Shortly I will be posting two of the projects, .22LR conversion for both a C5A1 and a M37 Browning versions.

fjruple

·
Registered
304 Posts
I agree, Brian is a great pleasure to do business with and a gift to this board. A friend and I had 4 sets of internals done by him and they were excellent.

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,236 Posts
Brian has done work for me over many years, mostly slot mods for the KMP sear. He is one of the finest assets on this forum, so hat's off to him once again!

·
Registered
7,031 Posts
...great machinist...

+1 for a dedicated belt-fed brother. Brian has done all my machine work on 1917,1919 and M2HB's internals over the last 12+ yrs. The build parties at his place are legendary for helping bring in dozens of new builders/shooters. Believe that the largest build party ever was at Brian's place in 2009,as over 45+ folks were there to build,shoot and assist others in their projects. There were folks from at least 12-states from as far away as AZ,CA,VA and FL.
Keep up the good work,Brian....your dedication and work is truly an asset to our hobby.

·
Registered
1 Posts
total cost

I sorry, I can't answer that. I just had him take care of a bolt that Rollin(thanks Rollin), had coming my way. But from what I hear it is well worth it. Great to deal with and inexpensive. Hard to come by these days. I am already thinking of my next project and I haven't finished this one yett

·
Legendary Donor
2,491 Posts
I want to thank everyone for the kind words, it makes me feel as though I'm accomplishing something.

Prices are $90 for machining internals or $200 for the machining, KMP trigger and sear, return spring and refinishing. Special projects on request

1 - 13 of 13 Posts