·
I wanna go shooting NOW!
3,251 Posts
Twin mount! Twin mount! Twin mount! :D

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hey Em..

Glad to see a post to clear up the rumers.. I thought mayby you got hurt again or something...

You a fine man and make a fine product.. I'm sure that these will simply increase in value, once the supply stops. (not that I would ever sell mine.)..

I hope things work out for you and good luck on your new project..

If I know you, we'll be hearing more from you soon...

Tim

·
Registered
273 Posts
Thank you Emory, for telling us the low down ... glad to here you are still going to make some 1919 accessories..
The 2 six lobe cranks i have are a work of art.. and highly regarded by me
These are one of the best accessories i have ever bought in the 25 years
i have been collecting guns.

Thanks for a fantastic product and Ill sure be looking foward to your new products

·
Premium Member
6,504 Posts
Thx for sharing that Emory.

Not that they will ever break or wear out, but how about parts availabilty in the future?

Best of luck on your newer ventures.

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Well, just glad you're not crapping out on us yet -- I feared worse! I have your four lobe unit, it's great -- have't it used it yet, 'cause it won't fit the MG42 ground mount I like so much and the AA is so unstable. But I've GOT THE DAGGONE THING FOR WHEN I "NEED" IT. Just be sure to let me know right before you run out of the six lobed ones, ''cause I "need" one of them
TOO, I think!! Maybe.

Carry ON!
Gary

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Edited - Looks like I'm OK (in Kommiefornia) to have spades - just no crank-fire or other "trigger activation unit".

·
Registered
237 Posts
Spade's

SPADE grips are just fine in commiefornia (at least for now). They do not in any way increase the rate of fire. AND they are not a pistol grip hanging con****iously UNDER the RECEIVER!! GO FOR IT!!

·
Premium Member
6,504 Posts
loboslanding said:
Not that they will ever break or wear out, but how about parts availabilty in the future?
Wellllll???? I proudly own two.

·
Premium Member
6,504 Posts
Bump.

How about parts availability???

·
Premium Member
6,504 Posts
It wasn't me

"Marion, I want to take this opportunity to express my sincerest gratitude and heartfelt thanks, to you personally. Reaching my decision to discontinue these units, has been a long, arduous and back and forth process. It has been affected by so many factors, one for every milliradian on the compass. But your influence, by far more than any other, helped me to arrive at my final determination. So again, Thank You!!"

Just so the air is clear and no one thinks that I had anything (intentionally) to do with the demise of the Crankfire and become the scorn of Crankfire fans everywhere, since we haven't talked on the phone, but once in the past 3 years, and haven't exchanged any personal dialogue or emails about anything pertaining to your future plans or projects, I'm scratching my head trying to figure out what I said to be any kind of an influence on whether Crankfires continue in existence or not. Maybe my memory is shot or you know another Marion or some post I made on this website was an unwitting contribution.

I remember emailing you about two years ago about a possible configuration for making a spade grip Crankfire and you said it wasn't feasible to develop a Crankfire with spade grips because it wasn't marketable...LOL!

However, if something I said or penned on this site has resulted in a better quality of life for you and made you a happier guy, then you are very welcome.

Best wishes and good luck on your future projects.

Lobo (marion)

·
Registered
834 Posts
If you own a 1919 you must have one of Emory's 6 lobe Cranks.

If just own a parts kit; you need one of Emory's 6 lobe Cranks.

If you even think that someday you might get a 1919 parts kit; get one of Emory's 6 lobe Cranks while you can and then save up for the gun kit.

If you never will own a 1919, get one of Emory's 6 lobe Cranks hold onto it for a few years and sell it for a profit. It's a better investment than most parts kits.

In case you are waiting for the last minute to get one, he ain't gonna post he's only got one left.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm in! Emory I don't even have my firearm built yet but will be proud to have your device on mine when it is built. I am saddened however that such an innovation might fall by the wayside. I will be sending you an E-mail!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts