1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... is in Chantilly, Virginia again this weekend. Stan, his friend from Spain and the friend's son and I are going. Stan just got back from the Gaza Strip safely, by the way, for those of you who were at the NoVa Tupperware Party. We'll probably go Friday eveninging and Saturday morning, then finish Stan's riveting and parking Saturday afternoon, then some range time Sunday afternoon (nothing bigger than .22 before noon 'cause of the closeness of the church worship building.) Anyone else need to finish up this weekend? -- with any luck there'll be a new batch of barbecue!!! I promise it'll be better, this time! Not that there was "anything wrong" with the last!

·
Registered
191 Posts
No doubt will be at the show Sat morning filling out my collection. Sorta fat balding guy (some white hair) with a white beard, very friendly, say hello if you see me.

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, got time for barbecue afterwards -- small party, no beer?. Gainesville. I shoot mostly at IWL in Centreville, no rapid fire, nothing bigger than .22 before noon on Sunday.

·
Registered
191 Posts
By the way, what range do you shoot at? I just got my tripod and linker, could use a few more links though. I have not shot the gun yet (AA), am still trying to learn the basics of disassembly and assembly, headspacing (AA forgot to send a headspace gage and is a bit slow getting one to me) and operation.

Have just about finished a transit case, working on the interior parts and layout. I used the Liberatorcrew plan but my tripod is not GI and apparently a bit longer then standard. I just need to work out the layout so I can get most everything I need at the range in the box. (and of course, train a gorilla to be a gunbearer) I hope to pick up a few accessorys at the show to fill up the box, such as wrenches and oilers.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Chantilly ..... lace

I'll be there also .... I'm 21 , a redhead, petite with large round ... eyes. I lov older men with beer bellies and who are obsessed with belts ... oops I mean beltfed weapons. I'll be wearing hip boots, riding britches and a hot pink bikini top.... See ya'll there :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
Gary,
I'll call you Thurs. to coordinate.
Stan

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Everyone call -- the phone's working again! Let's barbecue, I mean, go to the the gunshow together !!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts