1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured there was enough interest to create this forum for the discussion of upcoming and past shoots/events. Although we can use the calendar feature of this forum to do that, not enough folks know about it yet, so in the mean time, we can use this forum as well! Welcome our new mod, Kali Komrade!!

·
Master Window Licker
2,853 Posts
You must be bored alot here lately shots. Out of ammo? HA

Looks nice.

·
Premium Member
1,239 Posts
Now with that said...

Now with that been said from the big bossman lets get some events up on this forum. What were looking for is belt feed shoots a place where other BFG guys and gals can mingle without feeling out of place. So please include the day time and place of your shoot and possibly a email or website of the persons organizing the event and we will see how we can get this all orgainized.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hell Calif.

Hell Calif. thats about 42 miles from me. Tee shirts at Desert Center read
"Desert Center 8 Miles From Hell"
CCKW

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
WHERE, in Hell...?

·
Premium Member
1,239 Posts
nah Im really...

nah Im really living on the outskirts of retirement community called Hemet they have these freaking bumper stickers that say Hemet is Heaven so I call it Hell sure feels like it this time of year. I was out in Baker 4 weeks ago coming back from playing in Las Vegas at the Gun Store and it was 101 degrees and dry it was nice... Way way better than 107 and humid... Hey does that guy still have the palm trees in that pattern to contact the UFO's out there in desert center still. Last time I was through there on the way to Havasu they were sleeping on the counters...:D

·
Premium Member
1,239 Posts
Shoot July 23rd ?

Are any of you planning on going to the shoot on the 23rd of July out near Victorville? I will try to repost all the info in the new forum Shots provided us hear I need a little time to get up to speed. I still have a few questions to shots and Im going to try to develop a solid format.:)

·
Registered
312 Posts
Big Sandy

The date has not been posted yet but the next Big Sandy is one you do not want to miss. RC airplanes, reactive targets, big guns, mini-guns, tracers at night and everything in between. See the teaser at mgshooters.com The best shoot ever.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts