1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm Posting this video for my son, he has one of the coolist linkers I have ever seen.

Ultimate Linker

It has a Electronic Eye, which stops the action if it runs out of ammo, it does both 30-06 & .308, It also has a motor load detection circut, that will stop the action if there is a jam when inserting a round.

It is really cool - Enjoy

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
WTK Who had needles for the 1918 loader?

Got a client looking for replacement needles for the 1918 belt loader, I guess SARCO is out-of-stock. I seem to remember a board member offering these awhile back. You may contact Bill direct at [email protected] if you have any, or post the info here and I'll pass it along.
TIA,
Dan

·
Registered
342 Posts
Hey dan I love it, I think I'm finally going to get one in the mail any day now. If you don't mind send me a pm on where he came up with the parts, got your stuff today, thanks. What does he do if he has to scratch?

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
BobNPrc said:
That is pretty nice set up. Did he build it or buy it somewhere? Have never seen one like it.
I know of one man on this board that has 4 or 5 loaders like that. I don't know if he was putting electrical eyes on the chutes or not... but I know he's one of THE best at building and tuning them.

Maybe he'll chime in!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Dave S said:
I know of one man on this board that has 4 or 5 loaders like that. I don't know if he was putting electrical eyes on the chutes or not... but I know he's one of THE best at building and tuning them.

Maybe he'll chime in!
He does Dave and and you're right , he is the best with those loaders.

·
"man of the cloth" Loader
864 Posts
Autoloader

Hi Guys,
Yep that one of my "Autoloaders". There should be a number 5 or 6 stamped under the cover of the loader on the main body up front by the needles.
Thanks for the kind words,:D
BA

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BAinMO

My son and I thank you for this tool. Everywhere we go it draws a crowd.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts