1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a TNW linker they are willing to part with?

As an alternative, if you aren't willing to sell, would you be willing to loan it long enough for me to take a lot of pics and measurements? I'd be happy to pay for shipping both ways.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
TNW linker

Hi
I have one. I honestly don't know exactly where it is at the moment.
Not sure what the going rate is for them .
I don't think they made very many of them originally.
Make me an offer I can't refuse.!!
GW

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GW, I still can't send PM's. Can you email me, and I'll send you an offer? fish gold 50 at yahoo . com. (remove the spaces). Thanks.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
TNW linker

Hey Carl
I got your email.
I think I loaned it to someone.
(1) I have to remember who
(2) I have to see if all the pieces are still with it.
(3) I'll let you know.
George

·
Registered
121 Posts
I've been looking for one for a while, there was one on gunbroker that sat at $750 for a few months, then got bid up to $1200 I think.

If you end up getting one, I would love some feedback on how she works. The scuttlebut I have is that it's a PIA to setup the first time, then it goes pretty good unless you have to change calibers.

Does anyone have a TNW linker they are willing to part with?

As an alternative, if you aren't willing to sell, would you be willing to loan it long enough for me to take a lot of pics and measurements? I'd be happy to pay for shipping both ways.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I've been looking for one for a while, there was one on gunbroker that sat at $750 for a few months, then got bid up to $1200 I think.

If you end up getting one, I would love some feedback on how she works. The scuttlebut I have is that it's a PIA to setup the first time, then it goes pretty good unless you have to change calibers.
Yeah I was watching that item from its first posting through sale. Final sale price was $1,003.00, which was a little bizarre considering that it sat unsold at $795 for two 10-day auctions, then $595 for at least one 10-day auction before the fourth listing turned into a bidding war.

I've been looking for a TNW Linking Machine for quite some time... should have bought that one.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Yeah I was watching that item from its first posting through sale. Final sale price was $1,003.00, which was a little bizarre considering that it sat unsold at $795 for two 10-day auctions, then $595 for at least one 10-day auction before the fourth listing turned into a bidding war.

I've been looking for a TNW Linking Machine for quite some time... should have bought that one.
apparently your memory is much, much more detailed than mine!

Yep...shoulda bought it at 595...I thought the same thing :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Allenlakecity1, I sent you a pm with my email. Let me know if you get it. If not, I can post it here until you acknowledge. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts