1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gents, you have the most honorable proffession in the world! Today is YOUR day. I tip my hat (tin-foil and otherwise :D!) to you all!

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!

·
Registered
983 Posts
Dave, thank you. And to all dads, have a great day. Maybe, spend it with your kids shooting, or shooting your kids.... well you know what I mean,LOL.:D Chris

·
Registered
47 Posts
Thank you Dave. I was given the best Fathers Day present at 7:46pm Thursday evening. My oldest son graduated Pruden technical school(computer networking and security management). But we're not done yet. My son then graduated high school with honors at 8:10pm Friday evening.

He starts work Monday morning with a company that is revamping the local schools network system. Is already enrolled to attend ECPI in the fall.
YES, I'm very proud of my boy.

Lee

·
Master Window Licker
2,853 Posts
Who are you and how did you get daves password?? Im callin him to let him know your ruinin his reputation!

Thanks Dave and to the rest of ya, Happy Fathers Day!

·
Master Window Licker
2,853 Posts
Nice pics Craig! Bring em up right. My 3 daughters are the same way, been around it all their lives and now at the ripe ole age of 6, 8 and 9, they own their own 1919, and are well known at all the MG shoots and at The Creek. They love gettin trigger time on a gun, any gun but the beltfeds are their fav.
Good lookin kid there, gotta be proud!

·
I wanna go shooting NOW!
3,251 Posts
Dave,
On behalf of all the Dads here behind enemy lines in So Kal, THX! God bless the children everyday!
Had a great time at the range with the 50 cal crew. Took my father-in-law out for the first time. He was :D all the way back to LB! Now he understands! :)

iRIGHTi

·
Registered
6,928 Posts
.....also Grandfathers....

Being a Father is cool but at times .....well,frustrating is a good word. However....being a Grandfather is soooo much more fun !! Spoil the kids then send them home to the children YOU RAISED....it doesn't get any better. Called.....getting EVEN. Happy Father's Day to all dads and especially to the Grandfathers.....WE GOT IT DONE....

·
Registered
169 Posts
Thanks Dave!
Hangin with my Dad and my son today - great day. The boy's only 1 so he hasn't got any trigger time...yet.
Happy Fathers Day to all you Dads out there:cool:
mcj600

·
Registered
17 Posts
Spent the day with my family The girls all played at the playground while the boys and I spent the day shooting here are some pics...

My 11 year old.....

my 7 year old......

1 - 14 of 14 Posts