1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
I'd hate to see what he'd use if he had termites!

·
12,202 Posts
i am tearing out wall tile right now that was put up with construction adhesive so i fully understand this method of demo :(

·
Premium Member
3,030 Posts
I settled for ripping mine off the floor with my bare hands and tossing it into our drained swimming pool that was being readied for re-plastering. :mad: The neighbor kids who had been roller skating in the empty pool and were sitting along the edge said later that they had never heard language like that - not even in high school.

Triggertime's method looks like much more fun.

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
I keep saying to stop referring to "guns," as they're all really nothing but "tools!" And tools are not dangerous when they're used properly for the purpose for which they were intended. Just one more good example!

Carry On!
Gary
><>

·
Registered
391 Posts
I wonder if Toolman uses that ?

I wonder if Toolman uses that ? :bigun2::bash:

·
Registered
7,850 Posts
We hauled one up to our hunting camp years ago just for giggles, and ended up placing it against a tree in the woods and left it there. Over the years I'm guess it has been shot at a 1/2 dozen times - but still standing. Not safe to sit on tho!:eek::rofl:

·
Registered
5,128 Posts
We used to snag them off of curbs because of the fun of watching them come apart. I will caution NOT to try this with a cast iron bathtub and a .45:eek:

·
BeltFed GURU
4,411 Posts
Blew up my old outhouse that way copper wash steel jacketed USGI .45 ammo (now collectors item ) must have sparked on porcelain toilet cause there way a Flash and the sheet metal walls Bulged :eek::eek: Methane is Biatch !!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts