1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can get a trigger return spring plunger? I spoke with Pain Industries and he said he used to order them from an industrial supply company. Evidently they are used for elecrtical hardware. I cant find them though. If anyone knows where I can get some Id appreciate it. Thanks

Robo

·
Registered
365 Posts
I get mine from J&L Industrail Supply: 1-800 521-9520
I use their part # TEC-52004J. Aprox cost of $3.50
End force... Intial at 2.9Lbs to 11.1Lbs...Thread size 10-32...over all at 3/4"
stroke of .125"
Works real well with a crank and of coarse your finger. If you get any type of plunger, peen the other end so it won't come apart.
LOL Weasel

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
For $5 shipped I don't think you can beat that! As if you order it the S&H will be more than that. Other supply houses are Enco and MSC.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, actually the reason I am looking for them is because you included one on my internals 30calmachingunner, and I liked it so much I want to change the music wire on my ORF. I will be buying some from you.
Thanks

Robo

·
Registered
129 Posts
McMaster-Carr has them also http://www.mcmaster.com/

Part# 3126A107 $2.89ea or $2.60ea if you buy them by the dozen.

Exact same specs as listed above by weasel, probably made by the same company, Teco

McMaster is great to do business with. I buy from them all the time.
99% of the time, order ships same day

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Return Springs Vendors

Yea, I agree with "7.62x39" that McMaster-Carr is great to do business with. Since I only live about 200 miles from them, I can order one morning and the package arrives by UPS the next day; this is great service. I buy most of my stuff from them, and I hope they wilol be putting on the Board of Directors soon with a few more purchases, LMAO!

·
Registered
129 Posts
I ordered 2 just before I made the above post.
By the time I made that post, and checked My email, I had already received a shipping confirmation from them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts