1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl9Kngb-K2s

Thought you guy's might find this video interesting. If happened about 5 days ago in China Maine.
I good friend of mine owns the truck and one of his drivers tried to make a turn before a car got in the way.
He lost. I have to tell you it is very foul smelling! Pun intended.
No one was hurt.
Steamer

·
Premium Member
6,060 Posts
Kinda brings new meaning to your board name no or was that shear luck you posting this?

·
Registered
5,117 Posts
Was out shooting with a freind who rented a house from a farmer, the farmer had a dumptruck of fresh chicken crap dropped in a mound prior to spreading. My freind black lab was out with us and discovered the joy of it. My freind is like, where the dog go, oh there he is, GET OVER HERE. That dog stirred up the stench by rolling in it. I was 20 ft away and running with my shotgun, tears running down my face, gagging. That truckload even cleaned up will be keeping anyone from buying coffee at that gas up for a while

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
I farm for a living and get three huge dump truck loads of turkey manure every year.

One year I wasn't home, and the new driver called me on the cell for directions. I told him to dump it behind my greenhouse.

Well, my neighbor's house is painted green. You know you got a good neighbor when he can laugh about having a steaming load of turkey sh*t put in his lawn.

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
steamer SEZ: "....about 5 days ago in China....

I guess here's one more reason to try not to buy chit from Shina! :icon23:

Carry On!
Gary
><>

118 Posts
Had this shut down a highway in Colorado about 25 years ago. Absolutely nasty.

Remember, bird guano can kill you. Almost got Bob Dylan. I'm sure it doesn't get any safer when you gather it all together in a warm, steaming pile.

·
Premium Member
3,030 Posts
43 years ago the farmers around MCAS El Toro used to spray a water/chicken crap slurry on their fields from tanker trucks. The aroma was amazing, especially if you were working the front gate. Once during my tour there a tanker rolled and dumped its contents on Trabuco Canyon Road not far from the back gate. A lot of guys drove through the spill on their way to the base that morning thinking it was mud across the road from a rain storm until it was too late. You could tell which vehicles had made the trip for a week after. :eek:

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I do not see a " car got in the way " . Just looks like a driver going too fast into a tight turn .
Chris
The car can be seen right after the truck turned the corner and flipped. He tried to beat the on coming car. This he won.

Maybe you could say he won the battle but lost the war?

Smell will last for 2 weeks or more.

Steamer

·
Registered
508 Posts
Too fast to make the corner!

Good thing that white pickup with the open drivers door wasn't a little closer to the action. How would you like to explain to your insurance company why the inside of your truck was full of S...!

Steve

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Dried and processed chicken manure is available commercially as pellets and powders and its use should be encouraged to help lessen a very real environmental problem. Seems to me there'd be a big market for readily available and recycled shicken chit on golf courses, cemeteries, lawns and gardens and public lands and parks. These products pose less risk because they’ve been sterilized during manufacturing, have no stink or mess and have other advantages. Still, a very phunny video of a very unfortunate driver who's probably now out of a job if his boss is a chicken ....

Carry On!
Gary
><>

1 - 14 of 14 Posts