1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Over the years, I have experimented with remedies for wearing out of trunions when firing with links. I used cobalt plating with good results and thought that was about as good as it gets for minimal effort and no disassembly to apply. About the time I was pulling the plug on the machine gun business, I bought another device and tried it with exceptional success. This machine electrically embeds titanium, stellite,carbide or other hard facing materials in minutes with no disassembly required. Some enterprising person with an FFL could do a handsome business hard facing trunions and I suspect he would be swamped with orders. It could also be used onsite at any number of machine gun shoots. Google Rocklinizer to see the device. It's a Model 600. Will trade for a nice 1919a4 in 30.06.

If there is any interest in this, please advise. I gave up my FFL to build a riverboat so I won't be using it.

Ryland Fleet
[email protected]

·
BeltFed GURU
4,229 Posts
Ryland old friend it lacks one element a BP cannon battery to go with the skull and bones !! River Pirate MK1 ARRRR !!
I can`t tell you pleased i am to see you are still kicking !!
From deep in the swamp east of Manatee Gun Club ........

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
Ryland, Good to see you still posting here. I’ve been following you on FB and admiring your catfishing abilities. Were you ever able to recover that anchor you lost?
CaptMax

·
Premium Member
5,222 Posts
Great Idea Ryland and it is good to see you posting. I love the river boat, it is looking great!

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ryland, Good to see you still posting here. I’ve been following you on FB and admiring your catfishing abilities. Were you ever able to recover that anchor you lost?
CaptMax
I have not recovered that anchor yet but I’m going back to try again. That’s 1500 bucks laying down there

1 - 7 of 7 Posts