1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not mine---fluted jacket Turkish Vickers kit on GB. http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=500806229. Looks a little f'd up with welds but might be salvageable. The seller is honest about the problems. At a minimum, it could be a $1500 dummy gun. If I didn't have 3 Vickers, I'd be interested.

·
Premium Member
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think we saw this before when it was being sold as a "dummy" ......
It is familiar and I recall the thread but I thought it was sold as a serviciable kit. I have a Turk dummy that I made into a gun. Depending on the welds they can be easily converted into semi-auto. I will admit that whoever welded this one got carried away.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Not mine---fluted jacket Turkish Vickers kit on GB. http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=500806229. Looks a little f'd up with welds but might be salvageable. The seller is honest about the problems. At a minimum, it could be a $1500 dummy gun. If I didn't have 3 Vickers, I'd be interested.
This is the gun that Jodi advertised on the Forum and was sold to another forum member and it was NOT honestly described (IMHO). The forum member who bought it and the tripod was a gentleman about it and has it honestly described now on GB. He is as the auction text says taking a loss on it.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Yeah it is all my stuff. I need some money and need to get as much as I can for this stuff. I would have offered it to the board first but times are tough and I need cash to keep my shop a float. Please let me know if you have any questions I will be happy to answer them

·
Registered
276 Posts
I won one kit from this auction. I received the kit today and it was even better than I expected. Thanks for an amazing kit. It was also packed exstreamly well. I would have gotten it last week but my mailman never delivers packages. He is slick and just puts a pickup slip in my mailbox without ever ringing the doorbell like he tried and failed. I don't even think he takes the packages out of the post office. Then again I get some heavy stuff in the mail.:rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
4,879 Posts
. I would have gotten it last week but my mailman never delivers packages. He is slick and just puts a pickup slip in my mailbox without ever ringing the doorbell like he tried and failed. I don't even think he takes the packages out of the post office. Then again I get some heavy stuff in the mail.:rofl::rofl:
Well that lazy bum!!!!
You need to do this to him. :nutkick:
CaptMax

1 - 9 of 9 Posts