1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks, I have a complete postwar German Army (Bundeswehr) twin MG3/MG42 anti-aircraft mount. It is complete with the proper sights, long runners and ground stakes. It is made to mount two MG3's (the ammo box holders are for the 7.62 NATO boxes but can be widened for the 7.92x57 boxes as they are made out of strap metal). Also have the properly marked accessory bag with all of the tools except a screw driver (I may have a BW screw driver in my other stuff that I can include) plus a copy of the original manual. The question I have is: what are these worth today? It is heavy and would have to be picked up in Tucson Arizona. The weight is the reason why I want to sell, it is just too big a mount to move to the range to shoot with it. It would make sense to secure to a trailer to move around. Thanks for any offers/price information. Harry

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
mount

Is this the heavy pedestal mount with the crank to raise/lower? I sold a NOS one w/ accessories you mention plus a cover to a board member several years ago for $500, same as I had in it. Super nice mount and intention was to adapt to something else but I never got around to it.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dual mount

Forgot to note that I also have the HD cover for it. This is the HD mount with the crank, I have not seen one for least than $1200 this year but am looking for a fair price to ask for it. Harry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts