1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would update for those sitting on pending Form 1's. I just got two approvals today from ATF for SBR's. Both were E-filed in February and March respectively - got both back at the same time.....you can calculate the time frames if interested....

Time to contact [email protected] Arms again :D

Don't know if I'll be sending in anymore in the near future, but I'm going to have to get some FP Cards I guess......:(

brass......

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
FP cards?? You are now down in the gutter with us other rats. Welcome to the club. :nutkick:

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
I have not been able to access the eForms site for days.

Finally did all the forms by hand and brought them to the post office yesterday for the last minute postmark (41F deadline).

Considering that SilencerShop dropped off 1200-lbs of Form-4s (and associated documents) yesterday I think that I can expect a long wait for mine to approve.

https://www.facebook.com/SilencerSh...190883468367/1357557154265062/?type=3&theater

·
Registered
7,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah - I saw they set up a kiosk or two for dropping off forms - me thinks you are right - things are going to slow down even more for awhile.....

·
Registered
7,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FP cards?? You are now down in the gutter with us other rats. Welcome to the club. :nutkick:
I like being in the trenches. [or gutters as you said] :) FP = finger print cards........

My path was one of necessity - Wisconsin is/was a tough state to get a signature in....

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
They're not as bad as people make them out to be. Been doing them for a while for FFL and to get various evil items. It's no more than a minor inconvenience and even less if you know someone who can do a decent job and use it as an excuse to visit.

Yes, look for processing to slow. 82k in the hole 2 weeks ago and likely worse as how many thousands waited until 2 days ago to mail.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts